Recovery Flooring

HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Toronto  >  Recovery Flooring

Reviews for Recovery Flooring

Lucy
Lucy

Install hardwood entire 2nd floor, Remove and install main floor. Staris, new handrail, pickets, new posts

Patrick and his crew came to my home to redo my staircase and all my floors. I was amazed at how detailed and determined that Patrick and his worker were to get the job done to perfection. They work hard, very hard!! I must have had 1000 old nails stuck in my staircase and Patrick removed every one of them. It is so hard to find good quality work and I can tell you that Patrick is worth every penny. I would rehire him again and again. We love our new hardwood floor and we especially love our new staircase....absolutely stunning!!!!! Thank you Patrick. Thank you for being so caring and thoughtful to us homeowners.

Trish in Mississauga
Trish in Mississauga

Like Family

Just a super nice and super professional crew to work with. Patrick treats you like how he'd treat his mother. I purchased new laminate and underlay to replace my existing damaged laminate. He managed to carefully remove and salvage my existing quarter rounds so that he could re-use them and also advised me that the existing underlay was still in perfect condition so the new underlay didn't need to be used and could be returned. Because of all this he easily saved me about $300.

My first experience with getting floors installed a few years ago, the contractors left the place full of dust and debris. Patrick's team not only vaccuumed the floors and wiped down the countertops and stove but when we walked in, there they were all on their hand and knees scrubbing the floors clean. And it wasn't even any dirt they caused, the floors came with some sticky glue on them and Patrick's team was kind enough to scrub it off.

I will absolutely use Patrick again and will refer him to all friends and family.

Amrit
Amrit

Stairs & Laminate Reno

Patrick and his team are the most reliable, reasonable and trustworthy contractors we've ever worked with. We hired Patrick to rip out carpet on our stairs and lay down new hardwood. We also had some laminate flooring we needed fixed as the previous contractors did a very poor job. Patrick did an outstanding job paying attention to every little detail. He was kind enough to suggest options that would save us money as well. He treated our home as if it was his own, even taking the initiative to do extra little things that would perfect the job. We would not recommend anyone else for the job. Patrick and his team are the best!!!

thank you very much for your kind words

Elizabeth in Toronto
Elizabeth in Toronto

installation of hardwood flooring and changed carpet staircase to hardwood.

I am very satisfied with the work done by Patrick and his team.
He is very reliable and finished the project within the timeline.
Patrick did above and beyond and whatever it takes to make his customer happy. He drove me out of town to pick my choice of wood since I cant drive far. His team are very reliable and work independently. They are very helpful and accommodative. Patrick takes pride in his job well done.
I highly recommend Patrick and his team for installation of hardwood flooring and staircase.

Michael  in Mississauga
Michael in Mississauga

Floor Refinishing

I attempted to refinish the floor and stairs myself and after 2 days of hard labour the floor was still not looking great. Patrick came in and made it look like a brand new floor that was just laid.

Beatrice Lawson in Oakville
Beatrice Lawson in Oakville

Hardwood floor installation

Patrick and his team just left after a major reno and they were just amazing. We originally received an estimate from Patrick last year and took a long time deciding how much work we were going to get done.
We called him back 12 months later and he honoured his initial price, worked with our dates (super flexible!) that could fit with all the other trades working on the full house reno.
They are punctual, courteous, extremely helpful (thank you guys for helping with all the furniture replacement on the last day) and the floors look stunning. They cleaned up and did the touch-ups on a Saturday morning, worked through rain and snow in February and were patient with delays due to the the other work going on.
You can't do better than these guys - they refinished our old oak bannister and railing, it looks brand new; removed carpet, tile and old hardwood and installed the new floors, always with a smile.

We look forward to doing the basement with them next year and highly recommend them. Thanks Patrick!

juneab in Oakville, Ontario CANADA
juneab in Oakville, Ontario CANADA

Stairs, Upper & Main floor hardwood

Patrick, along with his team Doug & Korey did an amazing job replacing my carpeted stairs and installing hardwood throughout my home. They stained my stairs to match the hardwood floors and replaced the pickets on my staircase with wrought iron creating a unique style of my own.
Patrick is trustworthy, professional and courteous. He and his team are efficient and cleans up at the end of the day.
I will be hiring him again to install flooring in my basement.

Peter from Mississauga
Peter from Mississauga

Replacing Carpet with Hardwood

Having used the services of Recovery Flooring before, we decided to call them for a quote on replacing the carpet in our family room. This job was a little tricky due to the hand railings that needed to be removed and reinstalled for this job. Patrick also picked up the hardwood from the store I purchased from. Once again Patrick and his team did an excellent job at a reasonable price. They cleaned up after completion and I was impressed by their hard work and dedication.

main floor reno

Patrick and his employees were excellent.Very professional and dependable.Efficient and excellent work. The work place left spotless. Would highly recommend. The whole main floor was changed with perfect workmanship. Very happy with the end result.

Conlan Pereria from Markham
Conlan Pereria from Markham

Stairs and Hardwood Floor

Patrick provide excellent ideas of what to do with our stairs. He did an amazing job of installing hardwood on all are rooms upstairs. And did a beautiful job of staining our stairs and changing our pickets and handrail. His work is very neat and always cleans up after the work is done each day. After the work was completed we called him to do some touch-up work on our stairs and he promptly answered our call and scheduled a convenient time when he could come by to do the job. We would be glad to recommend Patrick for any Hardwood installation or Stairs refurnishing.

More about Recovery Flooring

Recovery Staircase & Hardwood Flooring is an established company specializing in Stain Work and Refinishing Staircase, installing hardwood floor and laminate. Installing hardwood floors is an investment, both in terms of money and relying on the skills of whoever is installing it. The reason that customer preferred to deal with our company it is our experience and specialized expertise. We will take the time with every job to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Recovery Flooring specializes in using numerous types of woods from Milton Hardwood (suppliers).Prefinished and unfinished.