INNOVERA Home Concepts

Reviews for INNOVERA Home Concepts

Doug in Vancouver
Doug in Vancouver

Bathroom Renovation

We hired Innovera Concepts to renovate the ensuite bathroom in our condo. The project included the removal and replacement of the walk-in shower, bathtub, toilet, vanity, lights and walls and ceiling down to the studs. The old plumbing pipes in the walls were replaced before new tile walls were installed and a new more efficient and quiet fan was installed in the ceiling. We could not be more pleased throughout the whole process from our first meeting with Nick and Minna to the finished project. We found Nick and his team to be very professional, organized, reliable and ensured the area was clean at the end of each day. Throughout the whole process, Nick’s communication and attention to detail was obvious and welcomed. When we were unsure of the finishing touches we wanted, Nick and Minna went out of their way to find samples and provide suggestions for us to choose. When we could not find a suitable vanity, they arranged to have a custom built one that was everything we wanted. Nothing was to small to Nick from installing a special door stop to ensuring the soap dish installed on the tile wall was secure. We were extremely pleased with the finished bathroom that looks like it should be in a showroom. We highly recommend Innovera Concepts and would definitely hire them again without a doubt.

Thank you, Doug! It was pleasure working with you guys! Enjoy your beautiful bathroom!!

Bernadette Fischer in Toronto
Bernadette Fischer in Toronto
1 review Lions Bay, BC

2 bathrooms

I had two bathrooms to renovate in my 40+ old home. Nick and his team did an outstaning job. There were no hidden costs in the quote. The team around him were polite, skilled and clean workers. Nick is a very hard and reliable worker. He is a good communicator and a perfectionist. In an old house surprises occur, once you start renovating, but for each surprise, Nick had a perfect solution and brought this reno to a beautiful end result, that exceeds my expectations.

Thanks, Bernadette! It was pleasure working with you and we are delighted that you are enjoying your new bathrooms!

Bathroom reno

We hired Nick (Innovera) after seeing their other happy customer reviews online. They were very competent and careful around protecting our furniture and carpets - we really appreciated that they cleaned up and stored their tools safely after each day as we have 2 small kids in the house. They were extremely helpful in suggesting faucets, tiles, colour combinations etc, while listening to what we wanted. We definitely felt that we had the final say and not pressured to go with something they suggested. The work was done with great attention to detail and we appreciate the quality of the materials used to do it right the first time. Thanks again Nick, we would definitely use Innovera again for future projects!

Thanks! We are glad you are enjoying your new bathroom and really appreciate your feedback.

Douglas in Vancouver
Douglas in Vancouver

bathroom renovation

We found the good reviews for Innovera on line and Nick was more interested in the job than any other contractors we met. He had great suggestions about deciding on fixtures etc. The project was on time and on budget. Nick and his team did a great job on everything.
We were particularly impressed with Nick's masterful job in putting on the new tile. He had good ideas for solving the usual problems that crop up. He's a perfectionist, sending the painter back for 10 minutes to touch up a tiny defect. We already recommended Innovera to three of our neighbours.

Thank you, Doug! Thank you for taking time to write this great review! We are delighted that you are happy with the bathroom renovation. And it was a real pleasure working with you.

skeiv in North Vancouver
skeiv in North Vancouver

North Shore bathroom renovation

Earlier this year I hired Nick to redo my bathroom, which was already gutted. I wanted to hire locally, and found his company online. Based on reviews I found, I didn't hesitate to call Nick for a quote.

The project included new drywall, electric floor heat, and installation of new tub, toilet, sink/vanity, faucets, medicine cabinet and floor and wall tile.

Nick's level of professionalism was outstanding, from his punctuality, his workmanship, and his suggestions/advice. Cleanup at the end of each day was assured. We saw eye to eye on all aspects of the design, so the work went smoothly and quickly, plus the price was right.

I would recommend Innovera Home Concepts, without hesitation!

Thank you for the great review. It was great working with you. We are really pleased that you are enjoying your new bathroom.

Bathroom Renovation

I hired Nick and his team to renovate a bathroom by converting the bathtub to a double walk-in shower. I can't recommend them enough. They are absolute professionals! They arrived on time, completed the job on time and on budget, were respectful and easy to work with. I highly recommend them as they do beautiful work and take great pride in their work. Thank you, Nick.

Thank you! It was pleasure working with you.

D &C in Toronto
D &C in Toronto
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Renovation of master suite and two bathrooms

We recently had our master bedroom and two bathrooms renovated by innovera, we are very satisfied with Nick and his crew as they were a pleasure to deal with , Nick 's easy going personality and desire to please was key in achieving a good result ,also very adep a working with very different personalitys

Thank you for the great review. It was pleasure working with you on your project. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the spaces.

r&r in Vancouver
r&r in Vancouver

Bathroom Renovation

We contracted with INNOVERA to renovate one of our bathrooms. The work involved replacing a tub with a frameless shower, all tile work on floor and walls, new toilet, new quartz vanity top, mirror, light fixture and undermount sink. The renovation has just been completed and we are very happy with the final result and the whole renovation process. Nick provided helpful design and material/fixture selection advice and looked after procurement of most items. Nick, together with an assistant carried out most of the work and when a sub-trade or installer was involved he was present to guide the work and check that it was completed properly. He was meticulous in ensuring everything was done just right. We can highly recommend Nick and INNOVERA.

Eva in Vancouver
Eva in Vancouver

Condo Bathroom Renovation

My bathroom reno went smoothly from beginning to end. Nick was prompt in coming for a first look, in giving me cost and time estimates, and in booking a time to do the work. I appreciated how careful he and his team were in protecting and keeping clean the other areas of my small condo. I was given good advice in choosing furniture and fixtures. The final result more than met my expectations. I was pleased in Nick’s attention to detail; he persisted until everything was just right. The workmanship is of the highest quality. I would recommend his work any time to anyone.

Thank you, Eva! We loved working with you on your renovation. We are delighted you are enjoying your new space.

eavoce in Vancouver
eavoce in Vancouver

Complete washroom renovation

After researching and numerous quotes,I am very happy to say
I made the right choice with Innivera home concepts.
Nick(owner) was so helpful ,honest and a pleasure to work with.
I am very particular to detail and thankfully Nick is the same with
his workmanship ..
The quote was on mark..no surprises...
Honestly look no further you will not be disappointed
I will definitely be a repeat customer..

Thank you for the lovely review! It was real pleasure working with you too! It gives us great satisfaction to know that you are enjoying your new bathroom.

More about INNOVERA Home Concepts

INNOVERA Home Concepts is a boutique company based in Vancouver, British Columbia and specializes in residential and commercial renovation projects; recognized and well known for complete home renovations, kitchen and bathroom design and renovations. How are we different from the rest? - Learn more at www. innovera. ca We provide ...