Clearbrook Countertops

HomeStars  >  Countertops in Abbotsford  >  Clearbrook Countertops

Reviews for Clearbrook Countertops

Najwa in Mission
1 review Fraser Valley, BC

Professional, respectful, job was done in a timely manner, no hidden costs, and a great job. I got beautiful countertops they respected my home and cleaned after them. I will recommend them to all my friend. Many thanks for all the staff that assisted me.

Rebecca from Abbotsford
2 reviews Abbotsford, BC

We replaced our kitchen and found Clearbrook Countertops to have the best price and service of the places we looked at. We did just a laminate top but with a counterseal under mount sink and they were able to make it all work beautifully. High quality, great workers and good price.

Amy in Abbotsford
1 review ABBOTSFORD, BC

I had them come to my home and install counter tops. They were really great, They customized a bar for me. They were very professional. They ere great at cleaning up after themselves. I would recommend to friends and family. Thank you!