Curlys Carpet Repair

Reviews for Curlys Carpet Repair

Andy in Vancouver
Andy in Vancouver

Carpet Stretching done right

Curlys Carpet Repair delivered and went above and beyond. I had no idea carpet stretching was such an artform and it really helps that Pablo has over thirty years of experience. Watching him work you can see that carpet stretching is like chess - it really helps to have a plan and to think a few steps ahead. I was in a bind. I needed carpet stretching and cleaning and I was referred to a company. After a few days I got a reply and a quote from this other company and the quote did not include anything for carpet stretching. I asked if the carpet stretching was included in the quote and they said that they only do cleaning. Now I needed the stretching done asap. It was Friday night and I searched the internet for a carpet stretching expert. I found Curlys and he had great reviews so I called the number at about 9:30 pm. I was expecting to get an answering machine but to my surprise Pablo picked up the phone. From the questions he was asking me about the type of flooring (radiant heat) and my description of the rooms, I could tell that he knew what he was talking about - his experience was clear to me.
He said he had jobs lined up and that the earliest he could do it was later in the week. I said I appreciated his time but that I wanted to find someone who could do it sooner. Later that evening Pablo called me back and said that he could do it on Saturday! Long story short, Pablo came on Saturday morning, did the job, and I am extremely happy with the results. Pablo has all of the right equipment, not just the kicker, but the carpet stretcher with the long extensions that go to the other side of the room for pulling the carpet really tight, It was a really complicated job with two adjoining rooms with a continuous carpet and a big solid oak desk in one room that was too big to be moved out the door (it must have been assembled on site). This desk would be a challenge for 4 people to lift but Pablo had these sliders which allowed him to move the desk around the room as he worked on the carpet. I believe a less experienced person would have had a hard time with this job, but Pablo was up to the challenge. In addition to the two rooms, Pablo also stretched the carpet on some of my stairs. I would not hesitate to hire Pablo again, but I think I won't need to at this house anytime soon. All the carpets are looking great now.

Thanks Andy for hiring me to do your work. I was glad that I was able to help you in a pinch and i like helping great guys like yourself. I didn't expect to be there that long and so thanks for the sandwich:0)

Mark in North Vancouver
Mark in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Carpet restretching

Had the carpet installed by a well know local carpet retailer and two years later it's completely loose. They didn't even tack it down properly! Pablo came in and redid the whole carpet for a very reasonable price. Now it looks the way it should have been done the first time.

Tony in Maple Ridge
Tony in Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

carpet repair

One day service, Great job. I would definitely recommend Curley's to anybody that needs carpet stretching or repair. Carpet looks like new for a fraction of the cost of replacemnt.

Hey Tony
Thanks for hiring my business to stretch your carpets. You have a beautiful home and it is nice to see it enhanced greatly by what my business does. I wish you a good life:0)

John in Vancouver
John in Vancouver

Carpet Repair

Pablo from Curlys Carpet Repair turned our aging and tired looking carpet into a floor covering that we can be proud of. Professional and trust-worthy, Pablo worked from morning 'til night stretching and repairing our 30+ year old carpet. We are 110 per cent happy and would highly recommend Pablo and Curlys Carpet Repair for all carpet repair needs.

Thanks John. It was a pleasure working at your place and helping that carpet to get a new life.

judithw in Vancouver
judithw in Vancouver
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Carpet repair

We had had ripples in our carpet for many years. Pablo was punctual, efficient, told us what the problems might be and what the final result might be. The result was beyond our expectations--there's no sign of all those years of wear. Not only that, but Pablo was fun to have in the house, in the middle of our chaos of painting and repair work. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Margareta in Vancouver
Margareta in Vancouver

Carpet Stretching

My carpet was improperly installedand had lifted in several area creating an uneven appearance. Curleys Carpet Repair did a fantastic job repairing the carpet they were professional and very informative.

Thanks much for the work Margareta. It's challenging working around and moving so much furniture but I am glad it turned out so well. You were great to work. Pablo

satisfied customer Pt Moody
satisfied customer Pt Moody
6 reviews Port Moody, BC

carpet seam repair

I had an highly visible seam in my carpet likely from past cleaning procedures and Pablo was able to repair it very well so that it is no longer the first thing I look at. I am pleased with the results. He also was quick at responding to my initial query. I would use his services again.

Thanks Carell
I am happy that it turned out so well and that you are happy with it. I enjoyed working at your place. Happy times with your Grand kids.

Pat C from Surrey
Pat C from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

carpet restetching

Pablo was very pleasant and did an excellent job of getting rid of all the bubbles in my carpet. I would definitely hire him again if needed. Thank you Pablo.

Ian from Surrey
Ian from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Carpet restretching and stain removal

I found Curlys Carpet Repair via Google and read the reviews there and on HomeStars. We wanted to get our upstairs carpet restretched but I had not wanted to move all the furniture out, store it somewhere, and move it back in so had held off on this project. On the website, Curly's mentioned that possibly the furniture would not have to be removed for a restretching job. I contacted Curly's and Pablo responded to my email. There was good communication back and forth over several days as his schedule permitted. When he was able to attend, the estimate was reasonable and we would be able to have the carpet restretched by moving heavy furniture out of the way using sliders. As well we had an old ink stain that needed to be cut out and patched. The work was done in about 6 hours and the results are quite amazing. You have to look very closely to realize where the patch was made. And although I had never had to deal with bubbled/bumpy carpet before, the restretching was done professionally and makes a huge difference to the appearance of the rooms. Thanks to Pablo for a job well done and for enabling us to get it done without moving the furniture out of the house.

Allan in NVan
Allan in NVan
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Carpet stretching

Called Pablo and he arrived the next day in a suit jacket (very professional!) to assess and quote the job. I hired him on the spot and he changed in to his work clothes like Superman. He worked all day to meticulously address bubbling in our carpet in a living room and hallway areas. Very passionate about his craft and educated us and pointed out the issues with the previous installer. Would hire again!

Thanks Allan for the work. It was a pleasure working for you and your family. The stairway upstairs was a challenging one because of the railing. I am glad that it tight so that it will last for years to come. I enjoy saving money for people by having their carpets last. It also saves land from having more trash. Good luck in your work and life. wish