Mr Locksmith Coquitlam

naomi thomas  from Coquitlam
naomi thomas from Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Rekeying mail box

I needed the mailbox at our new place rekeyed and Carlos did it quickly and efficiently. He was really pleasant and was great with my 2 year old who was having an 'it's my naptime' tantrum. I highly recommend them! Very good pricing, too, compared to the other companies I called.

Faizal in West vancouver
Faizal in West vancouver
4 reviews West Vancouver, BC

broken front door lock

Carlos was a very nice, honest man who was able to fix our front door lock, which was very old and was getting stuck. He even came back a second time when we told him it was a bit too loose, and he didn't charge us for the second visit.