Kitchen Cabinets For Less

Kitchen Cabinets For Less

Reviews for Kitchen Cabinets For Less

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Best Vanity Cabinets in Vancouver

If you are in need of vanity cabinets in vancouver then do avail the services from this organization and feel the difference!!! I was quite happy after using their services!!! The true professionalism and modest prices pleased me!!! Thanks to the team for the valuable services!!!!

Kim Tri-Citys
Kim Tri-Citys
9 reviews ANMORE, BC

Kitchen Cabinets, Countertops

Be very wary of this company. Larry the "front man" comes across very professionally until there is a problem. I have been dealing with issues since June 2014 and still unresolved which cost me delays and money as it's was for a new build. Foolishly referred another client to them early on and those friends were also unhappy because he pulled a fast one on them as well giving them a used cabinet they were trying to get rid of. I will say the cabinet installers are very nice guys and did good job installing and cabinets look good. To bad they don't work for a more reputable co. I didn't get what I paid for and neither did my friends. UPDATE: Typical of their ethics, their response was that I received a refund but as of this writing never have received a refund even though promised in writing over 3 month's ago, with Visa disputes right now. I lost my tile setter waiting over 3 month's to try and get counter's corrected, played on my sympathy stating that installer can't afford to correct, so finally agreed to keep counter if he sent his tile setter to install 25 sq ft of backsplash and THAT IS ALL I ASKED FOR. I even had to rebuy backsplash tile as my original tile did not match the wrong counter they installed. Larry agreed to that as saved them $1000's in replacing counter, but then his tile setter charged me $1035.00 to install that 25 feet of tile and Larry put through an additional $1411.00 on my Visa at same time without authorization or discussion! Luckily have all emails to prove all the empty promises and incredible delays so if need more info feel free to contact me. I waited for over 6 month's after they promised to deal with the problem (back in June) to post this review and after having my friends unhappy and no correction to the overcharges, thought best to let potential customer's to be aware as sadly they are not honest. I ordered Gaillo Ornamental (which I've had in the last 3 houses) and they installed Juparana Gold.
UPDATE: It is Jan 2015 and Visa has finally put through the refund. Very sad it was so difficult to deal with, as I was promoting them to all my friends until the problem happened.

The customer was advised in writing that granite varies from slab to slab because it is a natural product. We asked her to go to the supplier & pick her slab before it was fabricated so there would be no mistakes, but she said she was too busy. After the counter tops were installed, she said it was too dark & wanted a sizable discount & would not negotiate. I agreed & she received a refund.

As for her client, they wanted a kitchen in 1 week. The supplier had the corner cabinet on back order, but I had one in stock that had a small hole drilled for a plumbing pipe. We gave them a discount and they were happy and did not have to wait for the cabinet to arrive.

Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Port Coquitlam?