RenoMan Canada

HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Kitchener  >  RenoMan Canada

Review for RenoMan Canada

Wendi from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Kyle was great - knew what he was doing, kept me in the loop at every step. What a neat guy - never left a mess at the end of the day. The end result is a basement that is dry and functions so well. This is an old house (just about to celebrate 100 years!) but the basement feels like it could be in a new home.

I am a single woman and never once did I feel that I was being taken advantage of - quite the opposite, Kyle was informative and honest with his advice.

The project was completed in a timely, professional manner.

More about RenoMan Canada

Kitchen, Bath, Basements, to Custom Addition. Check out my Webpage www. renomancanada. ca, also you can find our facebook link on our webpage. Thanks.