Contract included de-construction of old decking and solid railing off of kitchen on 2nd floor, redesign and replacement of rotted support beams and underlayment, and new alluminum railings and Duradeck.
Erik Paterson was a fun, youthful, innovative, and energetic contractor who had a lot of good ideas for improving the design of our deck and other features of the townhouse. He could be slow at times, and by his own admission, very meticulous and perfect well beyond necessary. This resulted in his doing a beautiful job that came in on budjet and slightly over on time. He always answered his cell phone promptly, and was polite and courteous at all times.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Have an additional employee available to help out with cutting, painting, lifting, etc. to save time and effort on Eric's part. He is a certified carpenter.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Be open to changes in plans based on contractor's experience, foresight, innovation, and immagination.