Oshawa Duct Cleaning

nikki in Oshawa
nikki in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

duct cleaning

I hired this company to clean the ducts in my home. The technician stated that I required new ducts in my living room. When I had another company come to look at the ducts in question, they stated that not only did I not require new ducts, but that the ducts were still filthy. When I requested that the company return to do the job properly, they refused, and were very unprofessional. I then received a call from the supervisor stating that they were going to send me a refund cheque. I am still waiting. It was a horrible experience, and I am concerned that they take advantage of seniors and other vulnerable customers. I have lodged a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and will be proceeding to small claims court.