Cota Topcoat Sealing & Paving Ltd.

Paving Contractors
KELOWNA BC V1V1H9
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Kelowna  >  Cota Topcoat Sealing & Paving Ltd.

Review for Cota Topcoat Sealing & Paving Ltd.

Lorne Rusell in Kelowna
Lorne Rusell in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Asphal Repairs to Driveway

Won't do business with these guys again. While doing the work their employee said would return and make a berm higher if I wanted it higher. When I went to pay the bill they wanted to charge me an outrageous amount extra to do the work they said they would fix. Girl on phone quite rude. Then to top it all off, after the supervisor on the job told me I could pay with my credit card, the office emailed me that they wanted a cheque. Mickey Mouse operation.