Burlington ON

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Absolutely Spotless Cleaning Service

0 reviews Brantford, ON

House cleaning

Always show up on time and do a great job every time cleaning my kitchen bathroom and living room

Thank you for your review! It is a pleasure providing you with our cleaning services

User in Toronto
User in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Residential Cleaning

So happy to have found Jen at Absolutely Spotless. It is hard to find a good house cleaner these days that offers a thorough clean, remains consistent with each visit and is reliable. Super happy with the job Jen does and would highly recommend to anyone in need of a good house cleaner.

Thank you so much for your great review! We look forward to continuing to provide you with our services 😀

Private User reviews Brant, ON

house cleaning services

Since COVID took over our lives, I work in a home office - by the end of the day and the week, my pets are winning and I am wiped. My old house needs help and these ladies are doing a great job! I'm so happy with their willingness to do whatever I need done. They are always respectful of my pets, my requests and the need for strategic periods of quiet when I'm working. Jen and her team are watchful of social distancing protocols during their time here, and they are going the whole time. I would recommend them to anyone who needs reliable help keeping on top of the chores that pile up when we're not looking!

Thank you for this great review!! We know that covid has many people working from home and we know that can add stress so we are happy to be able to take some of the chores off your plate! And we love your pets!!

susanmkhay in Cambridge
susanmkhay in Cambridge
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Absolutely Spotless Cleaning Service

Prompt, efficient and friendly......I have had this cleaning service come to my home twice now and am completely satisfied with their work. They are very thorough and efficient. Very good value for the price.

Thank you so much for your review Susan! Looking forward to your continued business 😀

1 review Hamilton, ON

Residential House Cleaning

I have had house cleaners for about ten years .
NEVER have I ever experienced such a thorough and efficient house cleaner . The attention to detail put my other cleaners to absolute shame , base boards , high dusting , under the toilet rim , light switch plates , table legs , I could go on and on. The products that Absolutely Spotless uses are environmentally friendly , which I appreciate because I have many scent allergies.
The team is always on time , rarely cancels , and are always pleasant.
The owner is well versed in her field and brings a sense of professionalism and class to this line of work . If you want a phenomenal clean , this is the company for you .

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Cleaning Services

I needed a little help with cleaning as I have two small children at home. I have had Absolutely Spotless Cleaning come out a few times now and am impressed. Not only do they get the job done efficiently and effectively, they are also friendly and communicate well.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

House Cleaning

When I first decided to hire a cleaner I was feeling badly about not keeping up myself. But the friendly service combined with the thorough & detailed cleaning from Jen & her Absolutely Spotless team made me realize that professional cleaners are like professional plumbers: a necessity for good home maintenance!

JDay
JDay
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Cleaning service

For a deep clean it was fantastic. I was so happy to come home to a spotless house. They did a phenomenal job and I can’t wait for them to come back on a weekly basis to keep my house in tip top shape. The initial clean was $300 but the maintenance will be less. I’m very happy.

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Absolutely Spotless

We have used Absolutely Spotless Cleaning for years. They are professional, courteous and accommodating. They send a team of cleaners so the clean is quick and efficient. We are very happy with the results every time and have recommended them to our friends. We highly recommend this cleaning service.

1 review Brantford, ON

Dependable and Thorough

I found Jennifer's company through the Next door app and sent her a message about the services offered. She was quick to reply and we set up an initial meeting so she could see my home and we could discuss options.
Jennifer worked with me to find a plan that works for our family.
She is professional, a great communicator and the work performed is excellent. She uses her own cleaning products which saves me from having to restock on a regular basis.
I would recommend Jennifer's company to anyone looking for a cleaning service. You won't be disappointed.

More about Absolutely Spotless Cleaning Service

Absolutely Spotless Cleaning was founded by Jennifer Bell in 2007. Having trained as a professional house cleaner for 5 years prior to opening Absolutely Spotless, she now proudly offers over 18 years experience in cleaning homes and apartments/condos of all sizes. Our commitment to customer service is evident by the number of our many satisfied customers throughout the Durham Region and Burlington/Oakville region and references and reviews of our services are available.

We offer professional, detailed cleaning of the highest standard. One time, regular, occasional, move-in/out cleans, post renovation cleans available. Partial cleans available. Insured and bonded for your protection. Servicing all of Durham Region and surrounding areas, as well as Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Ancaster, Brantford and all surrounding areas.

Absolutely Spotless Cleaning is registered and carries business insurance for your peace of mind and protection. Employees are covered by WSIB and government employee taxes are remitted.

We are social: