Renoed Rite

Review for Renoed Rite

susybee
susybee
8 reviews Hamilton, ON

Installation of hardwood floor, handrail and wainscotting, front porch railing

Ed Campanella was referred to me through the General contractor building my home addition. They often work together on projects and he was highly recommended as a skilled Tradesman. Looking now at the work he has done for me, I can say this is absolutely true.

He responded to my calls quickly, booked work in a timely manner and followed though on his word. He was respectful of my home and property while on site, worked solidly while here and cleaned up thoroughly at the end of the day.

He his son Sal came to lay the hardwood floor in my new kitchen/powder room and laundry room. Together they did an incredible job, carefully using every last inch of flooring I had bought without having to buy another whole(expensive)box.

An update....

I've since had Ed back twice to install a new wood railing on my front porch (done perfectly - it looks gorgeous!)and an inside handrail running from my basement to the third floor. I'm fussy about the way things look and didn't want to use the ugly brackets available at the Big Box store so he cleverly devised a sturdy, attractive system that uses moldings, trim pieces and that blends in with the extisting wainscotting (and creating new wainscotting along the walls where it was non-existent). I couldn't be happier - I thoroughy enjoy having Ed here and am continually impressed by his range of skills. No doubt, i'll be finding other projects to have him back for.

I would absolutely recommend Ed to anyone considering similar projects or other reno/repair jobs requring creative problem solving and skilled work.