Dr. Antenna

Reviews for Dr. Antenna

Jones in Scarborough
Jones in Scarborough

Antennae removal

Chris arrived right on time with his helper. Both very nice friendly guys and they went right to work. Fast and efficient and they did a really great job and left everything clean. I would highly recommend this company.
Ron Jones, Scarborough, Ont.

Thanks
Good working for you

homestars_sf in North York
homestars_sf in North York

My wife surprised me by having these guys install my Channel Master Antenna ( she didn' want me to go up on the roof)

My wife surprised me by having this guy install my Channel Master VHF / UHF Antenna because she was afraid that I would go on the roof and do it myself. I hate surprises.

The install worked and I got lots of channels however rather that using my existing cable ( I had another antenna that the wind blew down) which went down from my roof chimney down the side of my house into my basement were I had a Channel Master Signal Distribution Amplifier distributing connections to various parts of my home, He or They DRILLED NEW HOLES INTO THE SIDE OF MY HOUSE INTO 2 locations where there were existing TVs. He used my existing wire to put 2 new UNNECESSARY holes into my house. One on the main floor and one on the second floor.
This caused me to yell at my wife which I deeply regret but it created a lot of Unnecessary Stress between us. I called him up too and and told him What He Did and He had better come over and fix the Holes in my Brick Walls and The Holes on My Two Rooms. He said he would but then he called back and said he would let me calm down for a while first.
THAT WAS TWO YEARS AGO!!!. This person reminds me of the Amateur cable installers of the 70s and 80s. You would come into somebody's house and find black cable wire coming through a wall and stapled along baseboards and around door frames etc. etc. Maybe some of you will know what I mean. Unfortunately this person does not know what a Clean Installation Looks Like. I would Never Recommend This Person.
S.F.

I'm very sorry that the effort your wife made by hiring me and instructing me on the install to surprise you when sour I hope you're able to find happiness and satisfaction with your antenna install.
All the best ,
Christopher MacDonald

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Friendly and Professional!

Finally enjoying HD channels over the air thanks to Chris. They did an excellent job and very thorough in the work and explanations. Very personable and great to work with. Highly recommended!

Thanks Daniel

Dr. Antenna, Excellent Job Installing Antenna on Tower

Dr. Antenna, Excellent Job Installing Channel Master 5020 on 50 ft Tower much Appreciated and Well Done Service. Thank You and it was Great Doing Business with Experienced Company Like Dr. Antenna, Job Well Done.

Scott from Toronto
Scott from Toronto

Antenna Install

Chris takes pride in his work and does an excellent job. He wasn't satisfied with the install until he got me all of the channels possible given my location. He also arranged for an electrician to come at the same time to handle a couple of small electrical issues at my place (unrelated to the antenna), which was much appreciated. I have no hesitation recommending Chris.

Glad you are happy

Marc in Richmond Hill
Marc in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

HD Antenna Install

I called Chris after running the last guy off my property for telling me I had to pay an extra $400 for him to go to the hardware store to buy a 40' ladder so he could do the job (Really! I'm NOT kidding!! I live in a normal house, I laughed my you know what off). Chris was super friendly, extremely competent, and patiently helped me understand what he was doing and what were my options. He even spent an extra half hour cutting down some of the old cabling on another part of the house (and never charged me). He brought all the tools required for the job, he cleaned up - I was totally satisfied with his work. Thanks Chris!

Thanks Marc
Pleasure to work for you

Wayne F.
Wayne F.

Antenna wiring troubleshooting and repair

Chris is a true professional, disciplined and determined to solve problems. My system is working better than it ever has thanks to him.

Thanks

Put in antenna

Great diligent knowledgeable service. They take there time to ensure it’s done write. Really love not having a monthly cable bill and still all the local favorited and then some. Great jib

Thanks so much

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Antenna installation

I really enjoyed working with dr antenna in this project of having my antenna moved from my attic to my roof. He was willing to work with the antenna I had, and didn’t pressure me to spend hundreds more on a different antenna that I wouldn’t need.

He got up to the roof quickly and safely secured the antenna, then did the rest of the work in the attic.

He took the time to scan for channels with me and make some recommendations that I’ve followed through on.

All in all, he showed up on time, he did a great job, for a reasonable price, and I’ll definitly use him on any other tv project.

Thanks Jeff
Pleasure working for you

Robert
Robert

HD Antenna install

Great service, very thorough and professional. Chris is also a friendly and easy going guy and he does everything he can
to satisfy his customers. After the install, we now have more than 30 channels. The price was very reasonable for the fantastic service.

I would definitely hire the Doctor again.

Great to work for you

More about Dr. Antenna

Can you believe Doctor Antenna has been around for ten years? I can't!
What I can believe is I must be doing something right. This year alone I have had at least seven people re use my service on the new houses they purchased. I can't even begin to count how many people have referred me to their friend and families.
***
When you call Doctor Antenna, I am proud to admit that you deal with me and only me. It's still a small company and I believe it's strength is derived from it's person-ability. As my ninety-two year old dad always said: "I'm the Chief Cook and Bottle Washer".
***
Another thing that surprises me every day is that so many people call me asking me to fix an antenna that was installed by someone else....why aren't they getting the original person to fix their own work? My take on that is that the other installer is not big on the after sales service, or they simply aren't in the Antenna Installation business any more!
***
At Doctor Antenna we (I) install, guarantee and fix my own work and apparently other people's work as well!!! I'll even go as far as giving you a guarantee on my repairs of other people's work! If I am putting my company's reputation on the line to fix other's mistakes, heck, I"ll give you that guarantee and stand by my work.
***
In closing, Doctor Antenna will provide you with the best quality, insured, safe install your dollar can buy.
And don't forget about Doctor Antenna's other services. We have been safely removing old TV Antenna Towers from both residential and commercial properties for ten years. Those old, out of date satellites that litter almost everyone's house, the huge old black satellite dishes that you find in peoples back yards and on top of old sports bars, never to be used again are all removed by Doctor Antenna.
​​***
As I have said all along...."Tune Into the Logical Solution", let me be the next Doctor that makes a house call to your home.
Thank you again for your patronage to Doctor Antenna,