Dr. Antenna

Toronto ON M3J 2P1

Reviews for Dr. Antenna

Marc in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I called Chris after running the last guy off my property for telling me I had to pay an extra $400 for him to go to the hardware store to buy a 40' ladder so he could do the job (Really! I'm NOT kidding!! I live in a normal house, I laughed my you know what off). Chris was super friendly, extremely competent, and patiently helped me understand what he was doing and what were my options. He even spent an extra half hour cutting down some of the old cabling on another part of the house (and never charged me). He brought all the tools required for the job, he cleaned up - I was totally satisfied with his work. Thanks Chris!

Thanks Marc
Pleasure to work for you

Wayne F.

Chris is a true professional, disciplined and determined to solve problems. My system is working better than it ever has thanks to him.

Thanks

Great diligent knowledgeable service. They take there time to ensure it’s done write. Really love not having a monthly cable bill and still all the local favorited and then some. Great jib

Thanks so much

Jeff in Toronto

I really enjoyed working with dr antenna in this project of having my antenna moved from my attic to my roof. He was willing to work with the antenna I had, and didn’t pressure me to spend hundreds more on a different antenna that I wouldn’t need.

He got up to the roof quickly and safely secured the antenna, then did the rest of the work in the attic.

He took the time to scan for channels with me and make some recommendations that I’ve followed through on.

All in all, he showed up on time, he did a great job, for a reasonable price, and I’ll definitly use him on any other tv project.

Thanks Jeff
Pleasure working for you

Robert

Great service, very thorough and professional. Chris is also a friendly and easy going guy and he does everything he can
to satisfy his customers. After the install, we now have more than 30 channels. The price was very reasonable for the fantastic service.

I would definitely hire the Doctor again.

Great to work for you

Salma in Toronto

I have called Dr. Antenna, he came on time and he setup the antenna for me, and I was able to get 43 channels.

He came on time and he is really good at what he does. He even replaced the Roger cable that I have had because it was an old cable.

I am really happy with the final result

Thanks Salma
It was such a pleasure working for you i'm glad you're happy

Sharon in Scarboro

After reading the reviews for Dr. Antenna on HomeStars I phoned Chris and described my problem with our existing antenna. Chris was on another job however he was very patient as I described the problem and told me he would phone later in the day with some suggestions. True to his word he not only phoned but asked if he could stop at the house and look at the antenna. Within half an hour he solved the problem and checked the installation of the existing antenna too. I was very happy with his skills and knowledge in diagnosing the situation so quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Antenna if you want to deal with an honest, skilled professional and just a really nice guy.
Sharon in Scarborough

Thanks Sharon
If everyone was as nice as you my job would be very easy

Hank in Mississauga

I join all the others with the highest praise for Chris both for technical skill as well as cordial working relationship. Great work for both my TV-HD and FM antennas. (I am very knowledgable about antennas... but don't like heights!).

John of Ontario

The Doctor did a great job. Took around an hour (my install was pretty straight forward) and I am very very happy. I had an indoor antennae already in use but it was on the inside of the 3rd floor. I was getting all the Canadian local channels and some of the Buffalo stations on most days. Now with the antennae on the roof, I am getting 4 bars (out of 5) on PBS, NBC, MyTV, GetTV etc. all the time.

Scott in Oakville

this guy came in and saved my set up, he is amazing and i would defiantly hire him again....i had hired another company to come in and install an HD antenna, they charged me over 1,000 to install 2 clear stream CV2 antennas, and after done i got 20 channels...so i was happy, but i was not sure because they did not ground my antennas, the y mounted them just on my roof near the edge, and i saw they pointed them in the wrong direction, i called them to come and look and they said just get a ladder and go up...
well, i called Dr Antenna, wish i did the first time, he came out, moved my antenna to the peek of my roof (other guys did not want to get on the roof), found out i only needed ONE antenna, and now i get 32 channels...WOW, this guys is really the Dr, he was way more experienced, and knew exactly what to do, and his price was way better than these other guys who gouged me and would not come back to fix it...
Dr Antenna is top notch and provides solid work at a very reasonable price!

More about Dr. Antenna

Can you believe Doctor Antenna has been around for ten years? I can't!
What I can believe is I must be doing something right. This year alone I have had at least seven people re use my service on the new houses they purchased. I can't even begin to count how many people have referred me to their friend and families.
***
When you call Doctor Antenna, I am proud to admit that you deal with me and only me. It's still a small company and I believe it's strength is derived from it's person-ability. As my ninety-two year old dad always said: "I'm the Chief Cook and Bottle Washer".
***
Another thing that surprises me every day is that so many people call me asking me to fix an antenna that was installed by someone else....why aren't they getting the original person to fix their own work? My take on that is that the other installer is not big on the after sales service, or they simply aren't in the Antenna Installation business any more!
***
At Doctor Antenna we (I) install, guarantee and fix my own work and apparently other people's work as well!!! I'll even go as far as giving you a guarantee on my repairs of other people's work! If I am putting my company's reputation on the line to fix other's mistakes, heck, I"ll give you that guarantee and stand by my work.
***
In closing, Doctor Antenna will provide you with the best quality, insured, safe install your dollar can buy.
And don't forget about Doctor Antenna's other services. We have been safely removing old TV Antenna Towers from both residential and commercial properties for ten years. Those old, out of date satellites that litter almost everyone's house, the huge old black satellite dishes that you find in peoples back yards and on top of old sports bars, never to be used again are all removed by Doctor Antenna.
​​***
As I have said all along...."Tune Into the Logical Solution", let me be the next Doctor that makes a house call to your home.
Thank you again for your patronage to Doctor Antenna,