Leisure Baths Ltd.

Bathroom Renovation
6909 Antrim Ave Burnaby BC V5J4M5
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Burnaby  >  Leisure Baths Ltd.

Review for Leisure Baths Ltd.

Harrison Dipiro from Vancouver
Harrison Dipiro from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Bath renovations

Leisure Baths Ltd was extremely professional and had a high level of detail when it came to my renovation projects. My project was completed with very high standards and was completed within the time frame given to me within my contract. Everything was laid out and explained very thoroughly to me. I was very happy with the finished renovation. Working with Leisure Baths Ltd's designer was wonderful as she helped me pick the high end products I wanted but helped me stay within my budget. She also took me to the stores where I could find my products for my renovation. I would recommend Leisure Baths Ltd to family and friends.