Valley Countertops Ind. Ltd.

Countertops
30781 Simpson Rd Abbotsford BC V2T6X4
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Abbotsford  >  Valley Countertops Ind. Ltd.

Reviews for Valley Countertops Ind. Ltd.

Ana in Surrey
Ana in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Beautiful Countertop

I just had my countertops replaced by Valley Countertops and they look amazing! Brad their Project Manager walked me through the entire process which at first seemed overwhelming. I was able to choose a colour from their showroom and in just 2 weeks later my countertops were installed. I would highly recommend using these guys, 2 thumbs up :)

1 review Richmond, BC

A nightmare

Two months later they haven’t still fixed the mess they made in my kitchen. They never return calls. Stay away from them because they do not keep promises. Sent by Home Depot to me

1 review Abbotsford, BC

Installation Issue

Silestone countertops templated and installed by their contractors, countertop edges not square and overlapping the gap for the range by 1/4" a side. What was supposed to a 30" gal to accommodate a standard range was in fact 29.5" so I cannot install the range.

Repeated phone calls to "customer service", repeated voice mails to 1 individual, no response. It seem it is going to be quicker to drive to Abbotsford and confront them that get a response form these people.

Karen in Vancouver
Karen in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Silestone Counter Top

From the start working with Jeff Kennedy to arrange the colour of the counter tops (the colour was perfect) to Jenny who helped with the design and the quote. Jenny went above and beyond to get me an earlier installation date even know they were fully booked she was able to do something for me 10 days earlier then the original date.
Kevin came to do the cut out design not only was he very nice and yes right on time he saw and error in the counter top that we needed to get fixed not only that he helped my husband figure out what kind of TV we should get and where (no extra charge)
Today was installation day and Ryan and Dylan not only made it on time they were able to show up over an hour earlier for us. They are both very knowledgeable and extremely good at their job, I have only seen pictures that my contractor has sent me so far but all I can say is WOW. My contractor also mentioned that this is a very professional team.
I can't describe how amazing my experience has been and how easy they made it for me, by far they are one of the best contractors that I have dealt with during my renovation process.
And NO I am NOT an employee of the company
Karen Doyle New Westminster B.C.
I will post a Photo as soon as the backsplash is in at the end of the week.

Brianna in Irvine
Brianna in Irvine
1 review Fredericton, NB

Renovation Project

I hired Valley Countertops to work on a project for one of my associates in Canada. They did an exceptional job providing only the best quality materials, I couldn't ask for more! Since working with them, we have made several referrals. I would highly recommend this company!

Mandy in Abbotsford
Mandy in Abbotsford
3 reviews Chilliwack, BC

Kitchen Reno Counters

Absolutely love my new countertops! Our rep was extremely helpful with our design options. The installers were very professional and friendly, and happy to answer all my questions. Both the templater (not sure if that is his correct title, but the guy who came to measure everything!) and the installers were very good at educating me and making sure I knew how to care for my counters properly. Everything was left in perfect condition, the end result was beautiful, and I was impressed that they also made sure to add extra supports for our undermount sink, beyond all the product requirements, without even being asked to!

Jean Bergen in Delta
Jean Bergen in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

New Kitchen Countertops

We are so pleased with our new kitchen countertops and the service that Valley Countertops provided! Their customer service was excellent and the attention to detail showed in the quick installation of the finished product. Thank you for the quality product and customer service!

Kitchen countertops

Valley countertops are so professional and helpful. When they came for installation, they really did a good, nice and clean job and finished it super fast. We are so satisfied with their quality of countertops and installation.

Its great to hear we did a great job in your home. Thanks so much for the good feedback.
Sincerely,
Brad
Valley Countertops Industries

Lindell in Surrey
Lindell in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

project

Valley Countertops were very friendly people. I visited their showroom to choose a colour and the staff were helping in matching my floors. Overall excellent service and reasonably priced. I would recommend to anyone renovating their kitchen

Hi Lindell,
We are extremely pleased and proud to receive your kind comments. We work very hard to give the very best in service and quality to all customers.
Happy you love your kitchen!
Sincerely,
Brad Grosjean
Valley Countertops Industries

More about Valley Countertops Ind. Ltd.

Valley Countertops Industries of Abbotsford, British Columbia Canada has been supplying quality surfacing work and countertops to the Canadian wholesale and retail community over 25 years! Whether you are a home owner looking to update your families kitchen, a designer with a condo project or a contractor with a commercial ...