Builders

4090 Graveley Street
Burnaby
BC
V5C3T6

Wallmark is a very professional, attentive and meticulous home builder. I chose them to help build my home after working very closely with them for over a year to create and design my home. Working with Wallmark creates a unique process by making what seems like a cumbersome and complex project into a straightforward and well thought-out experience. I was very cautious when choosing a construction company, but found Wallmark to be very trustworthy. There were times during construction that I got worried, but Wallmark’s process and approach made things that seemed complicated, easy, which helped make our participation in the process enjoyable. I chose Wallmark because they value customer service and they definitely gave me customer confidence in them.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! Your home has some stunning design details and the time you spent planning really paid off. We’re so glad you trusted us to build your dream home and that we were able to make the sometimes complex process, easy and enjoyable. All the best!

B. Hernandez from Vancouver
B. Hernandez from Vancouver

Custom Built Home

Wallmark built our brand new home and we are so happy with them. We always recommend them to our friends and family and if I ever wanted to build a house on our second property I wouldn’t call anyone else.

Wow, what great comments and thank you so much for all the recommendations. All the hard work planning and designing your home and laneway home paid off. Everything turned out extremely well and you both were a pleasure to work with. We hope you and your entire family enjoy your home for years to come!

Steve from Burnaby
Steve from Burnaby

New Home

Wallmark built my house for me and in general everything was good. Everything from the plans to the building of the home went well. We didn’t run into any issues and the price was fine too. I especially liked the interior designer who helped us. I’ve never had a house built with anyone else, so I have nothing to compare these guys to, but from what I’ve heard from others they really are quite good. From my own experience, I would have to agree and I’d surely recommend them.

Hi Steve! Appreciate your comments. Your home turned out really well and all the interior design items look incredible. Leslie, our interior designer, does a fantastic job with our home owners. Let us know if you ever need assistance with anything!

Carlos from Burnaby
Carlos from Burnaby

Custom Home Built

Everything was pretty good about Wallmark building my new home. So far there haven’t been any problems so I’m quite satisfied. Next month they’ll do the 1 year walk-through to make sure everything is okay. So I can’t really give them a perfect score until I know there aren’t any problems to deal with. The price of the house was mid-range, I’d say. I might hesitate to recommend them to my friends who only speak Chinese since there would be a bit of a language barrier, but all in all I would strongly recommend them to others.

Carlos, glad to hear you are enjoying your new home. Your one year home walk through is coming up and you are in great hands with Neil, our Customer Care Manager. He will be sure to address any settling issues such as nail pops, drywall cracks or anything else that may need some attention and care. Enjoy!

JEANNIE
JEANNIE
1 review Vancouver, BC

Custom Home

Wallmark built our home in 2008. They were really great. However we did have one minor problem that we discovered after 4 or 5 years living in the house. The heating pipes were actually installed properly so we had to get that repaired. The service guys and Neal have also come out a couple times to help with the pipes — they needed more glue on them. But we really appreciate the aftercare services Wallmark has provided. They haven’t dismissed anything as normal wear and tear of a home, which is nice. One other very small thing was that I found an old dirty rag in a vent once that was probably left there years ago by a service guy. Overall though, we are very happy with our custom home and have recommended Wallmark to our neighbour.

Jeannie, great to hear we have lived up to your expectations! Our trades and suppliers are great team members and stand behind their work. We are looking forward to building in your neighbourhood again in just a few months. See you soon!

Phillip from Burnaby
Phillip from Burnaby

Demolished Old Home and Built New Custom Home

We had a great experience working with Wallmark. We had bought an old home and contracted them to demolish it and build a new home in its place. It took 9 months from bulldozer to moving in. It was phenomenal. Not one hiccup. I love the guys and they have a really good system in place. It was like operation desert storm, they were so efficient with each trade coming in to do their part. We also loved the part of the contract that included 30 hours of interior design support. The place looks so great and functions well. I’m so house-proud it’s almost absurd. Additionally, we were able to give them a checklist for the house to be LEED certified; my partner is very big on environmental sustainability. It wasn’t a problem at all and their price was affordable considering what we went with. Would absolutely recommend them to my family members and friends.

Thanks for the great comments Phillip. We are equally as house-proud as you are. Working with the both of you to translate your vision was extremely easy and rewarding.

Doug Tse from Vancouver
Doug Tse from Vancouver

Laneway house construction

Wallmark is the perfect company if you want a "hands OFF" approach. They coordinated everything and were extremely professional in their approach, guidance, and execution. The delays that we experienced were strictly from the city end. From "break ground" to "move in" was approximately 4-5 months and their estimates for project completion were 4-6 months. Extremely happy with the service and end product. Definitely worth the premium paid.

Thank you for the great feedback. You were a joy to work with and we wish you and the entire family many happy years in the new home. Building a laneway is a great investment with the ever changing Vancouver market. Thank you so much for trusting Wallmark to build it!

stewart from Burnaby

4090 Graveley Street
Burnaby
BC
V5C3T6

This was our first house build. We did a lot of upfront due diligence to find the right company to help us (shortlisted 5 companies to interview). Wallmark was very helpful through this initial process process and the sales/marketing team did a great job in providing us any information we needed. We decided on Wallmark early on as we wanted a company that we could trust and have confidence in. It was also important to select a company that had a good track record and that could handle the project within the time frames and specs (ie: do not choose a "one man shop" even thought it may be a lot cheaper).

The support process through the entire design, build phase was great. Good and timely communication flow between us and the project manager, construction manager, and marketing (as required). They were very responsive to our many (many!) questions and requests and sometimes stupid questions. We liked the fact that the construction managers (exterior and interior) and project manager were not simply putting stuff up according to the plans, but actually provided useful advice and information along the way so that we could make decisions. This was important as it's virtually impossible to have planned for everything in advance and things look and behave different in real life versus a drawing. The build process was not ideally perfect, as there were a few little issues along the way. However, they were dealt with promptly.

The inhouse design studio and availability of the interior designer was very helpful. We know what looks good when we see it, but struggled a bit to design our own "look good" so she helped a lot with colors, styles, etc that fit within our price range and offered alternatives on various upgrades.

We hit a bit of a snag in the timelines about 2/3 way through (due to some weather and other things) but the construction manager for the interior finishing part of the build did an excellent job to bring us back to essentially on time. Also, she did a great job in ensuring that the house was as close to move in ready as possible ie: with very few deficiencies. We did have some noted, but they were dealt with in a timely basis.

Followup support has been been good so far. We just completed our 3 month deficiency walkthrough with only minor issues noted.

Would recommend Wallmark for a custom build.

George C. from Coquitlam
George C. from Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Custom Build Home

In the last 25 years, we have built a number of "custom build" homes. We have been fortunate to have dealt with excellent contractors along the way, but, we were most impressed with the staff at Wallmark Homes on our latest project. From the Sales staff, to the representatives at the "show home", to the General Contractor, they took the time to explain every step of the way and were very informative and patient in answering all our questions. During the construction stage, any changes or alterations we asked were met with "can do" attitude. Like any service, we did run into some problems. the quality of a company's service comes through during these times and they impressed us by correcting the situation without skipping a beat. Even the construction site supervisors contacted to inform us when they felt something we had requested did not look right. We, Certainly, would not hesitate to call on Wallmark Homes again.

wanda from Vancouver
wanda from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

custom built home

As a real estate legal professional I have assisted hundreds of clients with their paperwork and budgets, in the process of building custom homes and have heard hundreds of horror stories so I was very cautious when hiring a builder. I could not be more happy with the service and workmanship we received rom Wallmark.They exceeded our expections and delivered a high quality home on time and on budget in the upmost professional manner along every step of the way. Not only is the house extremely well built and beautiful beyong our expections, I was also very impressed with how they handled the legal and financial paperwork side of things as well, I can appreciate how important that also is to the process given what I do for a living, as I see first hand what can go wrong if the legals and financials are mishandled. I would not hesitate to recommend Wallmark to friends, family and clients, as I myself trusted them not only with building our deam home but also with our life savings and I would do it all over again (if I win the lottery)

Sincerely

Wanda Wong Wilson, Notary

More about Wallmark Custom Homes

At Wallmark we know, from decades of experience, that frequent, clear communication is the key to a rewarding custom home building experience. That's why we created The Constant Consultation Program. This proprietary program ensures we consult with you at each and every phase of your build so we can faithfully translate your unique vision into precisely the home you long for. We proudly serve Vancouver, Burnaby and the North Shore.

Custom Home Building, Home Design, Custom Home Planning, Custom Home Budget Planning, Demolition, Hazmat Testing, Tree Removal, Landscaping, Full Service Custom Home Building