Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Eclipse Painting And Decorating

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Painted Entire House Outside

Our experience with this company was Absolutely Excellent from start to finish!
Everyone worked so well together - genuinely liked each other, and were all very good to us.
We honestly appreciate the recommendation we were given by equally delighted clients and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone and everyone.

Thanks for the glowing review, it was just as delightful to work for the two of you.

Barry
Barry
3 reviews Surrey, BC

*Eclipsed* the competition!

After an incredibly disappointing experience with another contractor, we brought Kevin in to completely repaint our house. He was able to fit us in between other projects, even though he was booked up for the season - and so glad he could fit us in! His professionalism and the project quality were absolutely AWESOME. Super happy with the results, and with him and his team! Absolutely would recommend their services.

Thanks for the great review Barry I rally liked the Eclipsed the competition part, made me chuckle. Enjoy the new paint job and the rest of your summer.

Liam in Langley
Liam in Langley
1 review Surrey, BC

Amazing Exterior Paint for Whole house - Better than expectations!

Kevin and his team did an amazing job!
We first met Kevin at the Vancouver Home Show and even though it was the last day and he had met thousands of potential clients - he showed his genuine interest in learning about how best to help us.
We left our name and took his card expecting from our first conversation that we would likely work with him. The trip to home show wasn't even to find a painter!
Kevin's quote and expectations on when he could come to do the job never changed! His work is highly professional and extremely tidy.
Read the other reviews as well here or on his website - all spot on.

Will recommend to anyone they hire Kevin for their home or business.

Liam & Julie Surridge

Thanks for the work and the great review Julie and Liam, will see you in early Sept to do that interior work for you. Thanks again

Janice a.
Janice a.
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Kevin, Thanks so much for the Beautiful Job, The paint colour suggestions are brilliant! I would recommend Kevin if you need a Great Painter! He is a Pro! Thank you so much for the superb job!

Kevin is a Pro! You Are Simply The Best!! You did a Beautiful job on the Exterior Paint of our old House! Thank you for a Brilliant Job.
Janice & Bill Christie
Poco

Thanks for the great review Janice, the house sure did come together nicely. Have a great summer.

Simone in Port Moody
Simone in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Fantastic Exterior Paint Job!

Kevin and his team did an amazing job completely transforming our house with a new exterior paint job. They were organized and reliable from the day we paid our deposit to the day the job was complete. They provided great colour advice and made suggestions we would have never thought of that enhanced the look of our house beyond our expectations. The whole team was friendly and personable. We will definitely have them back to do some interior painting soon.

Thanks for the awesome review. I think the house looks great and hope you guys enjoy it. Have a great summer.

Mel in Vancouver
Mel in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kevin and team were amazing

I want to also extend my appreciation to you and your crew. You are kind, polite, clean, pay attention to detail and provided all the things that will make me recommend you to anyone and everyone. Here are just a few things that you did that were great:
- you told me at the very beginning that the price was going to be a bit higher due to the extra coats of paint needed
- you didn't gouge us on the extra cost (and probably gave us a great deal
- you cleaned up every day and made it so we could live even while you were working (I was especially grateful that you cleaned up on Saturday so we could enjoy our deck on Saturday and Sunday even though you were comng back Monday
-you guys didn't swear or play loud music
- you paid attention to the proper place to put the weeds tht had paint chips (and you told me about it so I wouldn't wonderwhy there were weeds in the garbage
- no cigarette butts
-the mailbox, plants, little statutes were all carefully put back as you found them

I just loved you guys. Not only does the house look great, you were wonderful to work with. Even my skeptical husband was very pleased with your work.

Thanks for leaving a great review Mel, it is nice to be appreciated for our work ethic.

Henry Wong in Burnaby
Henry Wong in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Painting job well done

Had my exterior stucco house painted.... the painting job was done very well... now the house shows very nice. Kevin and his team was very professional, did the job quickly and efficiently....Thanks

Thanks for the good review Henry, hope you guys enjoy it and have a great summer

Brad in Vancouver
Brad in Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Exterior House Painting

Eclipse Painting painted our house 10 years ago and did a great job, so we asked them back to d our house again in 2018. They arrived as scheduled in May. We have a older house so it required some extra work. But Kevin and his crew were up to the tasks. They power-washed, did some minor wood repairs and caulked wherever required. They were meticulous with their painting and with their clean-up. The integrity of Kevin and his Company is exceptional. This is a great company to deal with!

Thanks for the great review Brad it is always a pleasure to work for you guys, Have a great summer.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

External house painting

Best contractor we have ever had here,
Relates well and respects customers,
Punctual and genuinely friendly staff,
Excellent work and clean up done daily,
Deals effectivly with any problems,
Good teamwork on the job,
We will have them back, and
Recommend Eclipse to any house owner

Thanks for the great review I hope you enjoy your place.
Thanks

604-889-5826
Coquitlam
BC
V3C 3S8

I would recommend Eclipse Painting without any hesitation. Kevin & Robert recently spent 2 days painting the interior walls of my town house and they did an awesome job. They arrived at the scheduled time on both days and worked tirelessly to get the job done. Their work was clean & professional & it was a pleasure having them both working in my home. The end cost was 'as quoted' even though they ended up doing a few extras at Kevin's suggestion. So appreciated - thank you!
Thank you both for the great job. I have already started passing out your contact info to my friends & neighbours!

Thanks for the great review Yvonne I hope you enjoy your place.
Thanks

More about Eclipse Painting And Decorating

Eclipse Painting and Decorating is operated and owned by Kevin Perry. He has been serving the Lower Mainland since 1991. His crew consists of professional painters with Kevin supervising and painting along with his crew. All our employees are fully insured and WCB covered We provide professional interior and exterior ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Coquitlam?