Eclipse Painting and Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Coquitlam  >  Eclipse Painting and Decorating

Reviews for Eclipse Painting and Decorating

Yvonne in Port Coquitlam
Yvonne in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Town House Interior Walls Painting

I would recommend Eclipse Painting without any hesitation. Kevin & Robert recently spent 2 days painting the interior walls of my town house and they did an awesome job. They arrived at the scheduled time on both days and worked tirelessly to get the job done. Their work was clean & professional & it was a pleasure having them both working in my home. The end cost was 'as quoted' even though they ended up doing a few extras at Kevin's suggestion. So appreciated - thank you!
Thank you both for the great job. I have already started passing out your contact info to my friends & neighbours!

Thanks for the great review Yvonne I hope you enjoy your place.
Thanks

kyle
kyle
1 review New Westminster, BC

Painting Condo

We were quoted from four other companies but in the end we went with Kevin and Robert. We had our walls, ceiling, doors, trim and baseboards all painted and they look incredible. Honestly are condo looks brand new, and at the end they left the job sight clean and stuck to the price that was quoted.

Hands down, would recommend them to anyone else.

Thanks for the great review guys I hope you enjoy your place.
Thanks

Stephen Tate in Vancouver
Stephen Tate in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Interior Painting

I can highly recommend Kevin (and Robert) at Eclipse Painting. They are professional (do what they say they are going to do, on time and on budget), honest and hardworking. We had them paint our interior walls and were very satisfied with the job they did. From prepping the walls to fill in any dents/marks to the finished product and clean up afterwards. Kevin is a very knowledgeable person as he has worked in the industry for many years and it shows. I felt comfortable and confident having him work on our house.
Regards, Stephen Tate

Thanks for the great review Stephen, it was fun working for you guys. Take care.

1 review , ON

Outside painting

Kevin and Bob did an awesome job. They are pleasant to deal with , professional and left everything spotless. We are the envy of our neighbours. Lots of compliments by people walking and driving by. We highly recommend them.

Thanks for the great review guys it was fun to work for you

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Painted my house beautifully

This is the 2nd time we have had Kevin and his crew paint our house. The first paint job was incredible and lasted 14 years. This paint job has been amazing as well. They use high quality paint, are on time, and extremely clean. None of my plants were damaged even though the were against the house. If you find $6000 high please be advised we had the main house, the guest house and the fence painted. I highly recommend them. Please call me if you have any questions. Kathleen 604-599-3599

Thanks for the great review Kathleen it was great working for you guys again.

1 review Vancouver, BC

Exterior Trim Painting & Sealing

I have nothing but good things to say about Eclipse Painting.   Owner Kevin, and crew (Robert), just completed painting my home (Aug 18th, 2017) in a timely manner, on budget.   I am very pleased with their outstanding workmanship.   Kevin and crew are knowledgeable, professional and exhibit a great work ethic.   They were respectful of my property as they tidied up at the end of each day.    The bonus:  so personable!

Thanks for the great review Merle, it was a pleasure working for you.

Hugh in Burnaby in Burnaby
Hugh in Burnaby in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Exterior House Painting

We had Kevin paint our house. He gave us lots of notice before he started. They left the site clean and organized every night. They did an amazingly thorough job of preparation, with small repairs and caulking as needed around the house. We were very impressed. He and Bob were steady workers, even through the hottest days. The product is top of the line, and the finished job is excellent. And to top it all off, they were just plain nice and pleasant to interact with - always a smile and a laugh. We will have them back for any painting we need done.

Thanks for the great review Hugh it was a pleasure working for you guys

Sherry in Coquitlam
Sherry in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

exterior house painting

Found them to be prompt,on time everyday. Organized and always cleaned up. If there was something that needed repair or additional attention, Kevin took care of it after bringing it to our attention. they were very professional and easy to communicate with. House looks great.

Thanks for the review guys, it was a pleasure working for you.

Joy-Ann Lee in
Joy-Ann Lee in
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Painting of Kitchen, living room and hallway

I was extremely satisfied with the work that Kevin and his assistant Bob did in painting my living room, kitchen and hallway. They were efficient and professional in the work they did. I would highly recommend Eclipse Painting to anyone.

Lisa in North Vancouver
Lisa in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Interior Painting

I highly recommend Kevin at Eclipse Painting. They did the entire upper flor of my house and we are thrilled with the job. Kevin is very professional and talented and always on time every day. The painting job was the best I've ever seen.

Thanks for the great review Lisa, I look forward to working for in the future.

More about Eclipse Painting and Decorating

Eclipse Painting and Decorating is operated and owned by Kevin Perry. He has been serving the Lower Mainland since 1991. His crew consists of professional painters with Kevin supervising and painting along with his crew. All our employees are fully insured and WCB covered We provide professional interior and exterior ...