Tema Paving Ltd

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Full Hardscaping Package

Sal, Joe and the team at Tema are the best! I recently had them install a large patio, side walkway, front interlock/ asphalt driveway, flagstone stairs and a large raised planting bed with retaining wall. I can't be more pleased with the quality of the products and high level of workmanship. Honest, hardworking and efficient. They started at 7am and worked straight through until 5:30 for two and a half days until the job was done. Neighbours couldn't believe the speed and quality of work. They were a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend without hesitation!

Olga from Vaughan
Olga from Vaughan

Driveway interlocking

Simply the best! Highly recommend.
We’ve done 2 jobs with Joe. Backyard in 2014 and driveway in 2016. Both houses look amazing. I am a very picky customer. I can’t find a single thing to mention.
Joe and his crew are very professional, very quick ( both jobs were completed in 1 day), no headache or hidden costs.

Simon from Markham
Simon from Markham

Paving Driveway

In October 2014, Joe and his team repaved the driveway of our house. They came on time and the job was satisfactory. However, after a few months after the re-pavement, we noticed a line on our driveway. We called Joe, left a message on the voice mail but the call was not returned. Since it is a minor defect, we didn't bother with the follow-up. Overall, the service was good, Joe is very nice to deal with and he gave us a price that fits our limited budget. As a first time home buyer, we appreciate this. Thank you Joe!

Rod from Caledon
Rod from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Interlocking

We are very pleased and impressed with the quality of work performed by Tema paving. Joe enlarged our patio in our backyard with a retaining wall and did a new path in the front of our house and new steps. Joe, the owner, said we didn't have to pay him till the job was done and we were happy, many companies don't do this but he does because he stands by his work. Joe is a pleasure to work with and is very honest. You can tell when you meet him that is a "good, honest man". Joe and his crew work very hard, they clean up after the job is done. I can honestly say dont go anywhere else for your interlocking work, call Joe, he will make you happy. There are not many honest companies around like him.
Rod and Monique in Bolton

Mo from Vaughan
Mo from Vaughan
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Flagstone

Excellent service ever .joe and his crew are very organized and professional .they work in a team group .i was looking for installing flagstone for my entrance door .just met joe everything was done so fast and so professional .i get the best flagstone ever in the whole neighborhood .i would recommend joe with heart beat .thanks joe for just a wonderful experience.

Nino on Ping
Nino on Ping
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Backyard patio, side and driveway interlock

I must say i was a little worried at contracting our interlock work to a paving contractor. However, Joe and his crew were fantastic. Very clean, polite, fast and work very hard. Calling them was never a problem, Anna always answered the phone and attended to our needs. I am very happy with the work TEMA Paving has done and would highly recommend them to any interlock project.

Emma from Aurora
Emma from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Driveway paving stone

I can tell you is not easy to find a good company to do the job. I like to search and to find the best company.I had some recommendation from friends I call for the cote ,but for my surprise some of them came and some of them they will give you a date to come to give you the estimate but never show up.One of my friends even said I should run after one of her recommend guy, but can you imaging this.....you give your money and time, and you after have to try to find them.....When I call Tema company,the secretary said Mr.Joe,will come and give us a cote the same evening I call. let me tell you he came that night and give us a cote. when you see Joe you could tell you can trust him and you see his hands from hard work, he work along with his team.The most important was he did not ask for money ahead . I like the think to pay after,I see the job done. The day of the job, he came at 5 am, and start the work with the team from 7am, and they work hard until .3.30pm.I could not imaging they finished all the work in one day, when he said maybe it will take 2 day. But with the hard work and all the good weather ,I was happy they finished in one day. The job was done perfectly and very beautiful ,I love it!!!!!You can imagine now the nice entrance and the aspect of front of the house .I can stop be supersize how big difference make it. I forget to tell you Joe give me the idea and the model, he told us what was the best to used and to design. Thank you Joe and the team for all the work done, and I will recommend him for other who would like to have the job done in time, with no stress , and with the best results. thank you !

Jay from Aurora
Jay from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Backyard and driveway

Joe and his crew were great. A very professional, punctual and efficient group. Joe is easy to work with and gets the job done right. From the first visit to the finished product, what Joe says is what you get. Nothing hidden. The work they did was better then I expected it could be. My backyard driveway looks like a million bucks. I shopped around and in the end, I'm glad that Tema was our choice. Would always recommend Tema to everyone.

Matthew  from Newmarket
Matthew from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Backyard Patio, Landscaping

Joe and his crew were fantastic. PROFESSIONAL, FAST, GREAT PRICE, EASY TO WORK WITH, EXPERIENCED AND DETAILED. It was a pleasure to work with them on my backyard project. Highly recommend Tema Paving for anyone that wants great work in a timely fashion. I look forward to having them back on my next project. Grazie Tema Paving Ltd. (Matt)

Marina from Vaughan
Marina from Vaughan

interlocking , patio

All work done as expected, no surprises no hidden costs. Very helpful advice in design and stone /color selection . Large selection of materials.
Very satisfied with overall work and craftsmanship, very reliable and fast .
Highly recommended.