Tema Paving Ltd

PINE GROVE ON L4H2J0

Reviews for Tema Paving Ltd

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway and Backyard

Joe and Sal were very professional. They showed up earlier than I expected. They had their heavy machinery that accelerated the project.

I watched Joe raking and he is like an artist going back and forth with the rake and infinite patience.

Sal has a keen eye for design and all his recommendations were great.

I had an issue with one of the stones in the driveway and I called them, they showed us a couple of days later no questions asked and they fixed it.

Please see the from to pictures

Hi there,
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We hope you enjoy your new space, it was a pleasure working with you.
Thank you again!

Best,

Nicole in Markham
Nicole in Markham

Driveway and Backyard Stone

10/10! Every step of the process ran smoothly from day one. The end result was beautiful and the price was very reasonable. The team was very professional and efficient and it was great working with Daniel. He was always available to answer any questions we had. If you need paving services for your home I highly recommend Tema.

Hi Nicole!
Thanks for your 10/10 review! We are very pleased to hear that you are so happy with your new space.
It was a pleasure completing your project.

Best regards

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Full interlock, townhouse backyard

I got quotes from word of mouth referrals and from flyers I got in the mail. I got about 10 different estimates. In the end, we decided to go with Tema Paving and I am so glad we did. I dealt with Anna on the phone and Joe came to do the estimate. They are a genuine family run business. They answered all of the questions that I had and actually seemed interested in meeting my needs. The main reason I went with Joe was because the price was very reasonable compared to the other estimates. I also read great reviews. They came to do full interlock in my townhouse backyard while I was out of town and when I returned, I was very impressed and satisfied the job that was done. They didn’t even ask for a deposit or payment until after the job was complete. It looks spectacular and professionally done. I look forward to using my new space. I’ve been getting so many compliments and I will continue to recommend Tema Paving to others.

Thank you for your valued review! It was a pleasure completing your project! We hope you enjoy your space this summer.

All the best!

Garry in Old Toronto
Garry in Old Toronto

Asphalt Driveways

We had 2 asphalt driveways completed, my neighbours are happy with the work done. The Tema Paving crew are professional , excellent work and I would highly recommend the company.

Thanks to Sal , Joe and the crew Great Job

Regards

Thank you Garry for this wonderful review! It was a pleasure, we value your business!

Tema Paving Ltd.

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto
3 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Full Hardscaping Package

Sal, Joe and the team at Tema are the best! I recently had them install a large patio, side walkway, front interlock/ asphalt driveway, flagstone stairs and a large raised planting bed with retaining wall. I can't be more pleased with the quality of the products and high level of workmanship. Honest, hardworking and efficient. They started at 7am and worked straight through until 5:30 for two and a half days until the job was done. Neighbours couldn't believe the speed and quality of work. They were a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend without hesitation!

Hi Samantha,

We greatly appreciate your review and we hope you enjoy your outdoor living space!

Best regards,
Tema Paving Ltd.

Olga from Vaughan
Olga from Vaughan

Driveway interlocking

Simply the best! Highly recommend.
We’ve done 2 jobs with Joe. Backyard in 2014 and driveway in 2016. Both houses look amazing. I am a very picky customer. I can’t find a single thing to mention.
Joe and his crew are very professional, very quick ( both jobs were completed in 1 day), no headache or hidden costs.

Simon from Markham
Simon from Markham

Paving Driveway

In October 2014, Joe and his team repaved the driveway of our house. They came on time and the job was satisfactory. However, after a few months after the re-pavement, we noticed a line on our driveway. We called Joe, left a message on the voice mail but the call was not returned. Since it is a minor defect, we didn't bother with the follow-up. Overall, the service was good, Joe is very nice to deal with and he gave us a price that fits our limited budget. As a first time home buyer, we appreciate this. Thank you Joe!

Rod from Caledon
Rod from Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Interlocking

We are very pleased and impressed with the quality of work performed by Tema paving. Joe enlarged our patio in our backyard with a retaining wall and did a new path in the front of our house and new steps. Joe, the owner, said we didn't have to pay him till the job was done and we were happy, many companies don't do this but he does because he stands by his work. Joe is a pleasure to work with and is very honest. You can tell when you meet him that is a "good, honest man". Joe and his crew work very hard, they clean up after the job is done. I can honestly say dont go anywhere else for your interlocking work, call Joe, he will make you happy. There are not many honest companies around like him.
Rod and Monique in Bolton

Mo from Vaughan
Mo from Vaughan
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Flagstone

Excellent service ever .joe and his crew are very organized and professional .they work in a team group .i was looking for installing flagstone for my entrance door .just met joe everything was done so fast and so professional .i get the best flagstone ever in the whole neighborhood .i would recommend joe with heart beat .thanks joe for just a wonderful experience.

Nino on Ping
Nino on Ping
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Backyard patio, side and driveway interlock

I must say i was a little worried at contracting our interlock work to a paving contractor. However, Joe and his crew were fantastic. Very clean, polite, fast and work very hard. Calling them was never a problem, Anna always answered the phone and attended to our needs. I am very happy with the work TEMA Paving has done and would highly recommend them to any interlock project.

Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in PINE GROVE?