Scholten's Roofing Ltd.

Vancouver BC v6k 1n7
Scholten's Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Scholten's Roofing Ltd.

Solange from Abbotsford
Solange from Abbotsford

Metal Roof

I had my metal roof done a few months ago, and the work was phenomenal! I definitely recommend Scholten's roofing to anyone having problems with their roof , or looking for a new roof!

Anna Chaplan from Abbotsford
Anna Chaplan from Abbotsford

Metal Roof

Scholten's Roofing did an outstanding job on our new metal roof. Great service, and we are very happy with the results. I would definitely recommend his service to others. Thank you Dave!

Thanks Anna. I'm glad the weather co operated and if you have any questions in the future give us a call anytime. And thanks again for the referral!

dean carter from Abbotsford
dean carter from Abbotsford

Metal reroof

I would like to say thank you to Scholten's Roofing for the great service and amazing metal Reroof they did for us. I would recommend them to anyone. Great work, Great price, Amazing service..
Thank you Dave..

Lisa Good in West vancouver
Lisa Good in West vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

New Metal Roof

Scholten's Roofing replaced our old tar and gravel roof with a metal roof, it has leaked since day 1. We had to hire a roofing inspection company to find out what was going, they found multiple problems and we now have to have the roof completely re-done. Never ever hire this company!

I did not see this first review until years later. Apparentley you cannot file a complaint about false reviews after 1 year.
It is a 100% false claim, and I went to the home and it has the same roof we put on. They had a leak in the back by the chimney.
We told them the leak was coming from the chimney and they have not replied.

Looking for Roofing pros in Abbotsford?