Scholten's Roofing Ltd.

Vancouver BC v6k 1n7
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Abbotsford  >  Scholten's Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Scholten's Roofing Ltd.

Solange from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

I had my metal roof done a few months ago, and the work was phenomenal! I definitely recommend Scholten's roofing to anyone having problems with their roof , or looking for a new roof!

Anna Chaplan from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Scholten's Roofing did an outstanding job on our new metal roof. Great service, and we are very happy with the results. I would definitely recommend his service to others. Thank you Dave!

Thanks Anna. I'm glad the weather co operated and if you have any questions in the future give us a call anytime. And thanks again for the referral!

dean carter from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

I would like to say thank you to Scholten's Roofing for the great service and amazing metal Reroof they did for us. I would recommend them to anyone. Great work, Great price, Amazing service..
Thank you Dave..

Lisa Good in West vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Scholten's Roofing replaced our old tar and gravel roof with a metal roof, it has leaked since day 1. We had to hire a roofing inspection company to find out what was going, they found multiple problems and we now have to have the roof completely re-done. Never ever hire this company!

I did not see this first review until years later. Apparentley you cannot file a complaint about false reviews after 1 year.
It is a 100% false claim, and I went to the home and it has the same roof we put on. They had a leak in the back by the chimney.
We told them the leak was coming from the chimney and they have not replied.