Axeon Marble and Granite

HomeStars  >  Countertops in Richmond  >  Axeon Marble and Granite

Reviews for Axeon Marble and Granite

Rachel from Burnaby
14 reviews ???, BC

I have used this company twice! They are great and the price is competitive. They are honest and will install with short notice. I have done my shopping and some company even quoted me twice as much as axeon. They have quite a selection as well as samples to bring home to test.

Jeremy Liao in Vancouver
9 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

A contractor has suggested this store when we were looking to replace our old kitchen counter top. The store has a huge selection of granite counter top. More importantly, I was able to take home a few slab samples for my wife to view. We ended up selecting the blue pearl granite counter top. Would definitely use them again.

coOLcAT
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

It was important for us to stay away from granite having cancer in the family. Even though we know that radiation is all around us, we sleep easier with our engineered countertops. In any case, this place had a good selection and we were able to find our non-granite choices without breaking the bank. The price per linear foot (which I still don't understand) is quite comparable to granite.