Stonescapes Design Ltd

Reviews for Stonescapes Design Ltd

wcpick in Brampton
wcpick in Brampton

Large Backyard Patio - Faux Flagstone

I hired Stonescapes late fall 2016 to install a large backyard patio after having to let my previous contractor go. Pat stepped in and was able to pick the job up where it was left off and correct some mistakes from the previous contractor.
The job has weathered well over the winter and I have revived incredible feedback and compliments from countless friends and family on the job Stonescapes did and we couldn't be happier. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

it was a pleasure to work for you. I am glad your happy.
thank you for your great review.

Rick from Woodbridge
Rick from Woodbridge

Front Walkway/Driveway

Stonescapes Design completed our front walkway/driveway last summer. We were thoroughly impressed with the high level of professionalism and the quality of work displayed. They were friendly, reasonably priced and completed the job in a quick and timely manner. We would definitely recommend Pat and the Stonescapes Design team to anyone looking to have their interlocking/landscape done.

Phil L
Phil L

Front Walkway and Driveway Banding

Stonescapes did my front walkway as described to me. They provided quotes within 2 days and stuck to their costs, no hidden fees and the job they did was great value for our money. They offered quotes on numerous products and even obtained more quotes when we asked for different products. The crew kept us up to date on their progress and were friendly throughout the process. They finished the work in the time promised and were able to complete some extra things like edgers for me as requested after the job began. Excellent work and great customer service even after installation was finished. Would recommend to friends and neighbours.

EDIT: Requested stonescapes to come back to help fix some issues caused by polymeric sand sticking onto the stones, but they could never fit me into their schedule. I had a feeling they didn't want to prioritize me with other jobs in the way. However, the work was still done well but just want to note the after service may not be reliable.

Review has 1 previous version

Stonescapes applied the polymeric sand correctly and the customer was happy with the job. We suggest not to wash the new pavers with a powerwash as it will wash out all the sand. This customer did not want to wait until we got there to reaply the sand so he decided to apply the sand himself incorectly therfore causing the sand to stick to the brick. Our customers are our number 1 priority and we try our best to solve any issue in a timely fashon.

More about Stonescapes Design Ltd