A Certified Chimney Services

Chimney Build & Repair
EDMONTON AB T6K1G1
HomeStars  >  Chimney Build & Repair in Edmonton  >  A Certified Chimney Services

Reviews for A Certified Chimney Services

780-235-3583
EDMONTON
AB
T6K1G1

Kathy from the office booked my appointment with Darrell. He came out, inspected my wood burning stove and chimney. Gave me appropriate reccomendations and made me feel at ease with the decisions I needed to make. He followed up with a call and Kathy has since called to make sure we are happy and if we needed anything else. Very informative and trusting.

Crystal from Sherwood Park
Crystal from Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Replacing of Chimney Chase

Darrell came quickly to determine the issues that we were having, but it took 4 cancelled appointments (on his part, not ours) for him to show up. A 3 hour job ended up taking 6 weeks to get accomplished. Will not be using them again!