Global Carpets

Reviews for Global Carpets

Stephen from Vancouver
Stephen from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

New vinyl tile floor in kitchen

The 1' x 2' luxury vinyl tile was laid with many small gaps between the tiles, allowing food debris and liquids to find their way to the subfloor. Also a small 1 1/4" x 1/4" space by a doorway where the tile wasn't cut properly was filled with a scrap of tile and siliconed over. The installer (Jim), although very friendly, seemed more interested in completing the work quickly rather than with quality work. They did return to fix loose tiles, fix (somewhat) where the tiling abutted a gable and install transitions that they originally left for our contractor to do. In the end Global did not stand behind their installation and provide a fix. Instead they proclaimed that it was an "excellent" installation.

Karen from Vancouver
Karen from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

carpet install/renovation

Simply amazing. I had a very tricky renovation project for my num's house where it was difficult to know what products and decisions re design would compliment an older home with existing furniture that would not be changed.
Ash and his team were extremely patient and helped me find a carpet that finally worked! I went to the store over a dozen times to follow up on samples and figure out colours and textures. Every time I felt welcome and the effort was there to help me until I found something that worked.
I was also very particular about the installation. Ash and Jimmy arranged for the best installers and even sent them back a few days later to stretch a room that had no hear to double check it was ok:)

Dave Uppal from Surrey
Dave Uppal from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

carpet

Ash from Global Carpets helped us in replacing the carpeting in our home. The service we received was excellent and the change it made to our home was amazing...we are so pleased with the final result! Thank You Ash we refer you to our friends for sure with confidence.

Carol Pearce from West Vancouver
Carol Pearce from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Remove wall to wall carpets and kitchen tile floor. And install hardwood floors throughtout and new carpets in bedrooms

Everything from sales person giving an estimate to completion of the job was done on a timely basis and the work beautifully done. A difficult job of tile removal in kitchen, removal of old carpet to putting hardwood floors throughout was done by very competent pleasant people. I am very happy with the end result.

jack  from Burnaby
jack from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

basement carpet replacement and installation

we were recently looking for a replacement carpet for our basement. recommended by a friend, we approached Ash at
global carpets in Vancouver. Ash has been very helpful in helping us find a right carpet. and he has also asked two very good installers to finish a very challenge job that some other installers couldn't do it.

Thank you very much, Ash! and i will definitely recommend you to my friends with no reservation.

Jack

Bill from Delta
Bill from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Home Renovation, New Carpeting

We have recently completed a home renovation and would like to share our floor covering experience.
When it comes to carpeting, there’s literally a myriad of products available…it’s overwhelming.
We selected Global Carpets And Hardwood as our preferred supplier. Ash Sharma and his professional team provided sound technical advice and answered all of our questions around an array of products. The service throughout was professional and courteous.
Our installation was contracted through an agent of Global Carpets. The installers were professional, meticulous and polite. The installation team worked with our general contractor on the challenges of removing and installing carpets in a fully furnished home.
Our project was completed on time at a fair and competitive price. Ash delivered what was promised…. quality products and service in a timely manner. We would not hesitate in recommending Ash Sharma and Global Carpets and look forward to future projects with him and his team.

Brad from Vancouver
Brad from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

750sqft hardwood install

I was recommended these guys from a home builder I occasionally work for,, when I was having difficulty lining up a good and dependable installer. I had three other people flake out on me, and I contacted Global Carpets with 1 weeks notice. From start to finish, they have been a pleasure to deal with. They were punctual, efficient, and my floor looks amazing! They sent two members to come level my floor, and started laying upstairs within an hour of arriving. Job was completed in about a day and a half, exactly as quoted. I would recommend them to anyone I know and will be using them in the future.

Robert Besterd from Richmond
Robert Besterd from Richmond
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Replace Laminate Floor with Engineered hardwood

After a site inspection by Global carpets owner A. Sharma a 4.5 day renovation was undertaken at our home. A single installer was dispatched to remove the old laminate and install the new engineered hardwood product Preverco,"Maple Inox" .
The lone installer proved to be very friendly and experienced and was able to expertly and quickly lay the new floor. He also overcame multiple tricks thrown his way by the 50 year old house in which he was working.
The flor is beautiful and we are definitely very happy with the product and the service provided by Global Carpets and Hardwood..

Gwen Carpenter from North Vancouver
Gwen Carpenter from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Purchase and installation of hardwood flooring and carpet on staircase

After researching and receiving quotes from three other companies, we chose to use Global Carpets through Ash Sharma, the consultant. We laid a new engineered hardwood floor in our living room, and installed new padding and wool carpet on our staircase. Their selection was superb, Ash was helpful and knowledgeable. We were able to reach Ash any time during the process very easily and always timely. They were able to accommodate the time schedule we requested. The installation crews for both the hardwood flooring and the carpeting were very respectful and courteous. The workmanship is the best we've had anywhere. Now that the job is complete, we are confident we got the best possible quality and workmanship for the money.

Judy Chapman from Vancouver
Judy Chapman from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Chosing and installing flooring for Penthouse

Ash from Global Carpets in Vancouver, BC was fabulous to work with! He helped as I struggled with a perfect wood for a renovation of a Penthouse in Yaletown. He showed endless patience and finally introduced me to the representative for the Vintage line of Engineered Hardwood. I ended up with a custom smokey grey colour in an oiled Maple - perfection! Ash also helped me find a complimentary grey/brown wool carpet for the den and bedrooms. The prices were very competitive and the service very good! Ash is very responsive, returning calls immediately!!! I would highly recommend Global and especially Ash to anyone looking for flooring in the Vancouver area.

Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Vancouver?