Capela's Roofing

Reviews for Capela's Roofing

Bennie in Hamilton
Bennie in Hamilton

Roofing in Hamilton

My experience wth Capela roofing was the best I have seen in years.
I was promised a work start date on the first week in November.
The work was started on November 9th and finished the same day with a exceptional professionalism. Capela roofing should have their own Reno company. I will definitely recommend Capela roofing for your next roof. Honestly it was peace of mind dealing with the company.

Bennie

Hi Bennie,

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure dealing with you!!

Denise K, Stoney Creek, ON in Hamilton
Denise K, Stoney Creek, ON in Hamilton

Roof re-shingled

Capela's Roofing came highly recommended from a co-worker and the recommendation didn't disappoint. From the time I placed the call to request a quote to the day my roof was re-shingled, I was dealing with professional and knowledgeable people. Johanna was most helpful during the quote process as well as answering any questions I had later on about the shingles to be used, the warranty and the re-roofing process itself. On arriving home after work on the day the re-shingling was done, I was very pleased with how clean my property was as well as how great my roof looked. Great care was taken to remove all debris and stray roofing nails as well as flushing out my easetroughs and hosing down my driveway. To date I have yet to come across a stray nail on my driveway, in my garden or in my grass! I spoke with Silvestri as well as members of his team about my new roof, and all were generous with their time as they explained what work had been done on my house and answered a couple of questions that I had. I am so happy that I went with Capela’s and I would highly recommend this company to anyone requiring roofing services!

Hi Denise,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Knowing how much our customers appreciate all the little things make them so worth while doing. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we could not be happier knowing how pleased you are.

reidd
reidd

Roof shingles

These guys do a remarkable job. No upselling to products that you do not need. Silvestri is a perfectionist which is why he doesn't add a second crew. He wants to see each and every job to offer a consistant level of quality and service. Price was very competitive but no hidden extra charges. We needed to replace two Velux skylights and they were certified installers and included it with the project. I didn't mention it to them but I am a retired municipal building inspector and they included products and techniques that exceeded the requirements of the Ontario Building Code with no additional cost. (Extra roof venting and waterproofing membranes) They did a great job and left our place in beter condition than when they arrived. They brought tarps and plywood to protect our landscaping, pool and windows during the stripping of the old roof. Cleaned up the lawns, washed down the new roof of debris, cleaned the eavestrough as well as the driveway. It has been a long time since I have had someone exceed my expectations but they did just that. Being a roofing contractor and having 27 years experience says a lot. I am used to seeing a lot of contractors disappear after only a few years. I was impressed.
Price reference was for a 90 shingle bundle install with two Velux skylight replacements.
David Reid,
Stoney Creek

Hi David,
Thank you so much for your outstanding review. It was our pleasure to work with you and we appreciate your patience. I am very happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations as that is what our goal is with every job. Thank you for noticing all the detailed work Silvestri does. He settles for nothing less then perfect. Again, thank you for your review!!

Joseph a.
Joseph a.

New Roof / House Shed .. July / 2017

Capela"s Roofing ... New Roof Installed/House Shed...
First and Foremost .. We would like to begin in saying ... It was our pleasure to deal with such an amazing couple...Owners... Silvestri and Johanna!
We like to voice a special Thank u for the Exceptional Customized Stellar work! Quality is there motto .... setting them above the rest. Best roofing company around!
From start to finish ..Johanna.. right from the first phone call speaking with her .. so pleasant and very knowlegable .. answering many questions.. many home visits..
Ex...sampling choosing shingles/customizing.. colour/siding/vents /flashing...etc. Always went above and beyond the call of duty!
Accomadating and Achieving Customer Satisfaction!
Silvestri ... right to the finished product! Three words.. "The Wow Factor" Stellar work! Amazing to see how much pride Silvestri has in his quality of work.. achieving the best of his ability ... Attention to detail!! Lastly...want to mention.. the crew of workers ... very polite... awesome work .. made sure all was done efficiently!
Highly Recommend .. Capela"s Roofing.. 10/10
Sincerely ... Joseph and Anna Maria Giglia

Thank you so much Anna Marie and Joe for an amazing review!! It was our pleasure to deal with you and the many visits spent choosing colours was worth an amazing outcome....both in the completed project and knowing the two of you are extremely pleased!

Private User reviews Smithville, ON

Capela roofing did a wonderful job, honored their warranty but is horrible at communicating. The answering machine says it all "I will return your call at my earliest convenience". Very frustrating.

It is very unfortunate the you chose to stay anonymous so we could not rectify this situation as we have no idea who you are as no complaints were bought to us directly. We choose to run our company with one crew with the owner installing every roof to insure the highest quality our customers have come to expect. You state we did a wonderful job and honour our warranty but scored us 0/10 star rating, which we feel is very unfair. I highly apologize if you feel we did not respond to your calls in a timely matter. We were inundated with calls this year due to the wind storm in March, which made it impossible to returns calls in our normal amount of time. We are hopeful you will reconsider your star evaluation to the level of quality that you received with the roof installation. Please contact us and let us know how we can rectify this situation.

Trevor &  Maggie Roy  from Hamilton
Trevor & Maggie Roy from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof

They did a great job! Worked extremely hard! Couldn't tell that they had been there besides the new roof which looks amazing! Did a wonderful job cleaning up! Would highly recommend them!

Thank you for your review. It always great to hear that the hard work we put forth does not go unnoticed!!

Sharon from Hamilton
Sharon from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

House and detached Garage

I would highly recommend Capela's roofing, we had our house and detached garage re-shingled last fall. Their price was competetive although the wait was a bit long for them to start the job, they were definately worth the wait. The workers were respectful, pleasant and very hard working. They cleaned up well after and kept us informed during the project. It was a large job which entailed a large portion of both roofs to be re-sheeted. They stayed until the job was complete and the property cleaned. I am very pleased with the result and would not hesitate to recommend them.

We are so happy to read your review. We understand their is a long wait for our service, but choose to stay to one crew in order to keep the quality our customers are used to receiving. It is very important that at the end of the day the homeowner is left happy and impressed. Thank you for the great review!

Debbie in Hamilton
Debbie in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof

They always showed up on time and our greatest compliment is there clean up was impeccable. The always answered all of our questions and we even recommended to several people including our relatives.

Hi Debbie,
Thank you for your great review. We greatly appreciate all your recommendations!!

Looking for Roofing pros in Hamilton?