Monkey Tree Services

Private Me in Burnaby
Private Me in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Tree removal and pruning

I recently had several trees and large shrubs removed in the front yard and pruning of three large trees in the back yard.

The estimate was clearly itemized and very competitively priced compared to three other estimates; and when asked, they promptly produced proof of liability insurance coverage.

The team of two, Joel and Dewi, arrived on time, were extremely courteous, hardworking, eager to please and kept us informed of their progress throughout the day. After a complete clean up, they said their goodbyes and thanked us for the business.

I would definitely recommend Monkey Tree Services.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. We value this feedback. Hard to know where to go in today's world, the old yellow pages book was the source, now it's the World Wide Web. We look forward to the next time you will require our services. All the best in 2018.

C&HMom in Vancouver
C&HMom in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Trees and Power lines don’t mix

The team at Monkey Tree Services not only helped us navigate the City of Vancouver’s tree bylaw, they got the appropriate permit in a reasonable time period, safely removed our tree and cleaned-up after the job, all for a very competitive price. We learned the hard way that power lines running through a 30 year old Hemlock can be damaged over time, arc and set fire to your tree. We were very luck the fire didn’t spread to our home or our neighbour’s property. Thank you Monkey Tree Service for your work and for giving our family peace of mind.

As time goes by nature keeps going, and before you know it you have a situation like this. We are glad that we were able to assist with the addressing of this delicate requirement. We value your appreciation and this will be shared with the entire team, and the rest of he world. All the best and see you the next time you have a tree situation.

Jobie from Vancouver
Jobie from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Friendly service

I had a big ugly tree taking up room in my backyard and I wanted it gone so I could plant a native Dogwood.

The team was quick, efficient and friendly, and now my yard looks much better.

That's great. We are pleased you are pleased. Make sure to care for your new tree. Check our website and new tree planting guideline to ensure a viable installation.

Thanks for the positive vibrations and we will see you next time.

Brian Stokes from New Westminster
Brian Stokes from New Westminster
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Tree Pruning

Every tree service I contacted in my New Westminster area was afraid to touch the job, such strict bylaws regarding trees I was told. What I required was true arborists, not ex tree fallers and that's what you get with The Monkey Tree guys. The real deal and you can see it in their work. Truly professional.

Thanks Brian, most cities in the lower mainland are tree crazy with do's and dont's, adds to insecurity for owners and business's, sad.....but proper arboriculture practice is alive and strong. The crew enjoyed taking on your pruning. Thanks for positive reinforcement. Be well and see you again.

Lars in North Vancouver
Lars in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Monkey Tree Services, arborist, tree pruning

We engaged Monkey Tree Services to prune a large fig tree in our yard. From the first phone call to the day of job completion took about ten days, including a visit to come up with a quote, scheduling of the job and completion of the pruning. Very fast in our experience. All communication was friendly and professional. The two gentlemen who actually pruned the tree were arriving on time, were very friendly and went about their business in a professional and safe manner. We were consulted a couple of times before branches were cut and the end result is very satisfying. We recommend Monkey Tree Services to others without reservations.

Thanks Lars,
We really appreciate you taking your time to let the universe know of your recent monkey experience. Current reviews and praise go a long ways, both for crew accomplishment and morale, as well for online representation. We look forward to the next time you will require our services. Enjoy the spring of 2018 and all the best.

The Monkey Team.

Tree pruning

Monkey Tree Services came in to prune old trees and cut down an undersized tree in our mature and overgrown backyard. The work was performed fast and in a highly professional manner. The team was knowledgeable, educating us along the way, and very respectful of the property and other plants in the garden. I was particularly impressed by how well they cleaned up the garden and lane afterwards. As a bonus, they cut down an undersized dead tree in the neighbors' garden upon their request and at no charge, enabling us to continue building a good relationship with our neighbors. Would definitely recommend them to any homeowner for small or large projects involving tree work.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Monkey experience. We value your appreciation. Have a great 2018 and see next time...

The Monkey team

I. Rodway in Vancouver
I. Rodway in Vancouver

Tree pruning

Crew was both professional and pleasant to deal with and I was pleased with the work performed and clean-up. Lead hand checked in with me prior to leaving and ensured I was happy.

Thanks for the positive vibrations, we are pleased you are pleased... this will be shared with the crew, all the best in 2018, and see you on the next round of pruning...

Ruth in Coquitlam
Ruth in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Tree Removal

the staff at Monkey Tree Service are pleasant, efficient and were a pleasure to work with. Their pricing is also very competitive, I would not hesitate to recommend them for any type of tree services
Ruth Haenisch

Thanks Ruth, appreciate your appreciation. Not only is this review available to the world, it will be gone over with the crew, so thank you. We look forward to the next time that you will require our services.

tree headaches in Vancouver
tree headaches in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

A once upon a tree headache

We had a large and dangerously moving the front staircase and roots penetrating the house. Danger to the roof and too close to the overhead wires. After a lot of phoning around and becoming frustrated I tried Monkey Services. I would never want anyone else to do this job or more in the future. Friendly, professional and encouraging service. Thanks to Monkey tree.

The alleviation of stress is today's insanity is always a good thing, glad we could take care of your frustrations. We look forward to the next time that you require our services.

Sheila in Surrey
Sheila in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Tree Trimming

Initial quote scheduling took a while but service was prompt and professional when delivered. Knowledgeable and pleasant staff. They were honest about their view on chopping trees to a minimal ( my ask :0)and trimmed according to their standard. 4 Star only because I felt it still could have been trimmed shorter. Professional and reasonable rates. I would definitely recommend their service.

Thanks for the positive feedback, often what is right for the tree may not meet the human expectation......that's ok, when you do things right you may not finish first.......see you on the next round.

More about Monkey Tree Services

Locally owned and operated. Not being a big box company we can cater to you individaual needs, and dont have the ridgidity of larger companies. Support a local company founded and operating in your backyard. Check us out at:
www.monkeytreeservices.com