Another Issue Resolved

Tim Dittmer in Lower sackville
Tim Dittmer in Lower sackville
2 reviews LOWER SACKVILLE, NS

Flooring, drywalling and carpentry

When I moved into my house the only room that was unfinished was my laundry room. The previous owner had slapped sheets drywall on the walls and ceiling with huge gaps and nothing fit so I knew I needed help.
After 2 failed attempts to find someone (I fired the 1st one because he had no clue what he was doing and the 2nd who took off in the middle of the project, never to be seen again), Darryl came highly recommended. Right away I could tell be had a solid background and lots of experience because he brought up issues others had neglected to mention.

My laundry room is now insulated and the walls look great! He used solid wood baseboards in case there was an issue with a water leak. He explained to me that MDF would soak up the water whereas wood would not. Who would have known?

He also built a box for the washer and dryer now sit on and everything is the way I had hoped but better. Thank you Darryl!!