ecocountertopsCANADA - No Longer in Business

Countertops
1 Hamilton Hamilton/Burlington ON L9H5G2
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Waterdown  >  ecocountertopsCANADA - No Longer in Business

Review for ecocountertopsCANADA - No Longer in Business

Sandy Stout in Ancaster
Sandy Stout in Ancaster
3 reviews Ancaster, ON

Resurfaced kitchen countertop

I first met Christine at the Ancaster home show in September 2011.
Her company had a novel idea that suited me. I needed to update my countertop. It was the original from 1985 when the house was built. You know the beige with the darker beige racing stripe around the edge. I wanted something that looked like granite without the cost and mess and delay of having it custom made, ripping out the old and installing the new.
I had my new countertop Nov 14th! One day in, out and countertops ready to use. No mess, no fuss.
Excellent workmanship, professional work ethic! I am recommending her to everyone I show my countertop to.
Thanks Christine!!