Grandor Lumber Inc

Ottawa ON K1S4Y5

Reviews for Grandor Lumber Inc

Rick from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Honestly I called 3 companies from this site for quotes and Paul at Grandor provided me with best price and by far made me feel most comfortable with my choice. Install went smooth, I definatly recommend them.

Marie in Stittsville
2 reviews STITTSVILLE, ON

I had some estimates done by big box stores, and their pricing came in at almost double the price for one set of doors only (the double front doors being custom made). Chris at Grandor was very knowledgable about all of their products, made excellent recommendations, and took the time to answer all of my questions and provided me the knowledge I needed to make an informed decision. I am completely satisfied with Grandor's quality of product and customer service and will definitely be purchasing my windows from them as well.

jason  in Osgoode
1 review OSGOODE, ON

the work was first rate, and the crew that came in was very professional. the work was all done in one day, the trim was up and the old windows were taken away with no fuss.

over all a really great job was done on the installation, and the window quality is great as well.