4- Weather Insulation and Roofing

4647 69 Street NW Calgary AB T3B 2K3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  4- Weather Insulation and Roofing

Reviews for 4- Weather Insulation and Roofing

Attic insulation upgrade and vent Installation...and a bit more.

I have no concerns about James and his crew. They were patient with my decision to select their company. They provided useful information to inform my decision. The office/administrative staff was pleasant and patient to talk with. They did exactly what they said they would do (and more) for the price quoted and right on time. They told me that the work should be done right and according to building code (despite that there were slightly cheaper options). They even did some extra work on my roof flashing that wasn't part of my quote (but which I asked about on the day of installation). All crew members were approachable and seemed knowledgeable (and had a sense of humour). I'd like if they accepted credit cards, but I can't say that is a big issue.

Thanks Very Much, 4Weather.

Ila & Darlene I in Calgary
Ila & Darlene I in Calgary

New Roof

James and his team were amazing. James answered ALL our questions even if they were (girl questions) and went above and beyond with his service. He explained everything he found and the best way to fix it . When we told our insurance company who we were going with for the new roof they knew James reputation and how excellent his work and his crews work and the professionalism they have. Thank you James and team for a great experience!

Will in Calgary
Will in Calgary

Outstanding job from start to Finish.

Just want to say Thanks to 4Weather Insulation and there Crew for doing an outstanding job from start to Finish. Out of all my experience's with other trades. 4 Weather Insulation was the most knowledgeable, friendly and Patient company I ever had the pleasure to work with. Not only did they addressed my concerns with dedication and determination.They fixed every one of them! James again, thank you and your team for looking after us so well. It would amazing if all trades could learn from you and your company :-)

Jennifer from Calgary
Jennifer from Calgary

Very helpful, courteous and professional

Last year I had James come and remove my old insulation, redo the venting in the attic/roof and replace the insulation. When James was at my home quoting out the job, he did a wonderful job of explaining my existing insulation situation and what options I had. He did not oversell, i.e. I did not need foam insulation. He did thermal imaging to show me problem spots in the home and explained to me that I needed to actually open up my soffits before doing the insulation work otherwise I would not get the benefits of the new insulation. On the day of, they did a fantastic job, even reinsulating the attic hatch and were clean, quick and courteous. I was so impressed with the time James took to explain the project to me and his quote was exact.

Angela from Calgary
Angela from Calgary

Service

I spoke with James this morning, he was inside my house checking a venting problem that I have. Here are my thoughts on the event that took place. It is strange to me to see a company that operates this way. A company that is still truly committed to providing customer service at this level, could it be true? Now-a-days we find that with the disposable nature of goods, there is also a disposable customer service approach. There is a major a lack of attention and a lack of caring when it comes to the customer and the only service you get is the one you pay for. The service that has been provided to me by 4 weather has been anything but that, in fact I would call it "top notch service." I can honestly say that I have NOT seen or heard of too many companies that still do business in this way. The reason I asked them to come out and look at my house is I was having a attic venting problem. Their business is to sell me a product or a service, he did not do either. Instead what they did do was come out to my home on time and provide a very friendly, and professional inspection. What James did do was take 90 minutes of his time, which was part of their FREE service by the way, and educated me and informed me about my problems. He took the time to hear my concerns, and to address them head on. He told me all of the possible causes of each problem and explained them to me. He gave multiple options on how they could be solved including showing me how to resolve them on my own if I chose to do so. Based purely on this inspection service, the NO pressure attitude and the NO BS, common sense approach, I would feel VERY comfortable in recommending 4 weather to my family and friends. I am certain that they will provide the same (or better) service when it comes to doing the work. In fact the next time I need some of their services, I WILL DEFINITELY hire them. Many kind regards, Darshan Khunkhun Whitehorn, Calgary, Alberta

Nuddy in Calgary
Nuddy in Calgary

insulation top-up and attic hatch upgrade

We had our old insulation taken out and top-up with insulation to R-50.
We were very pleased with how much time the worker took and how he explained each thing he did. We would recommend this company highly.

More about 4- Weather Insulation and Roofing

Professional Insulations, Roofing & Ventilation PROUDLY CALGARY OWNED & OPERATED! We offer proper home roofing, ventilation and insulation services to help homeowners in Calgary. Proper insulation, roofing and ventilation are important for any home. They improve the aesthetic appeal of your house; ensure optimal energy-efficiency, good structural integrity; reduce the ...