The Gutter Patrol

Reviews for The Gutter Patrol

Marla F from Calgary
Marla F from Calgary

Great customer service

We were so happy with the work that Moe did for us. He was very responsive and when they couldn't finish the job on their first visit due to ice in the eaves they came back on their own and finished it. I didn't even have to call them back. We are very happy with the work and how we were treated. Moe was concerned on where I would like the downspouts and I greatly appreciated him asking me rather than just going ahead and doing it. We will definitely have Moe back if we ever need any other work done.

Thank you Very much Marla , was nice dealing with you and your husband , all best for you .

Customer from Cochrane
Customer from Cochrane
9 reviews Cochrane, AB

Downspout Repair

The Gutter Patrol was an absolutely refreshing business to deal with. I found them right here on Home Stars, and based on reviews, gave them a call to fix a downspout problem. Moe returned my email promptly and gave me a quote in Cochrane based on photos I sent. He is very friendly and his prices are fair. He showed up and and was very knowledgeable and efficient getting the job done and assured me that our satisfaction about his work was most important to him. I wish more businesses were this pleasant to deal with. Thank you so much Moe!

Thank you very much for the nice feed back , your are awesome person to deal with , wish you the best .
Kind Regards
Moe

Eavestrough cleaning and repair

Gutter Patrol offers extremely prompt, efficient service at a reasonable cost. The quote was clear and all charges were explained - no surprises! The before and after photographs were very helpful.

Thank you very much , we appreciate your business , best regards .

Anonymous in Calgary
Anonymous in Calgary

Downspout Repair

Now THIS is what great customer service looks like! After waiting in vain for 3 weeks for a technician from another eavestrough company to show up, I gave up and found Moe through HomeStars. Moe replied to my email immediately and was at my house two days later, making a downspout repair. I had already left on vacation, but Moe phoned me when he arrived at the house, discussed how he wanted to make the repair, gave me a quote, and then sent me photos an hour later of the completed job. It doesn't get any easier than that! Thank you SO much Moe - I will happily recommend Gutter Patrol and I will certainly call you if we need you again.

It was pleasure to deal with you , Thank you very much that you give us the chance to work for you .

Garage Eves and House downspouts

Moe and his crew were wonderful - kind, considerate, and most importantly, competent! The eves on my garage had been leaking for years, and I finally got around to fixing them this year. It turns out, the eves were much worse than either I or Moe had thought. Moe kept to his original quote *and* he fixed everything completely. Today was the first rain test of the new eves and the downspouts - everything worked perfectly. I highly recommend Moe and his crew, and I will definitely hire them again in the future.

We really appreciate your business , we are so glade that we we work for you replacing your gutter and installing the downspouts , thank you very much .

Coff33!! in Calgary
Coff33!! in Calgary

Gutter repair and replace

Moe was prompt, polite, and did an excellent job. I had emailed him photos of the spraying water during one of our Calgary down pours and I heard back from him almost immediately. Moe fixed our issue within a week of my initial contact.

Thank you very much for the nice feed back .

Chris Hidec in Calgary
Chris Hidec in Calgary

Gutter Cleaning

Moe and his team did a great job getting our gutters back in proper working order. They were fast and very efficient and getting years of clogged debris removed. He even changed a downspout when he noticed that it was cracked. I was very happy with the job done and would defiantly use them again for any of our gutter needs.

It is our please to work for you , we appreciate your business, thank you for the nice feedback .

Patrick in Calgary
Patrick in Calgary

Gutter cleaning and repair

Overall, pretty pleased with Moe's work - the previous owners of the house had neglected the gutters, so it was in need of a thorough cleaning and several leak repairs. I also had Moe install a new downspout to address a water accumulation problem.

After performing the work, I expressed concern over a couple of issues - Moe sent one of his guys the next day, and went above and beyond in addressing my concerns. I was quite impressed how he handled things so professionally.

Would recommend Moe, and would also use him again.

Thank you Patrick we always stand for our work and customer satisfaction means a lot for us , we appreciate your business.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Leaky Gutters

I would highly recommend Gutter Patrol. My gutters were in really bad shape and were leaking at almost every corner of my house. Moe and his crew did a great job of explaining what was wrong and fixing things quickly.
Since the work has been done it's rained a few times and there is no water leaking from any of my gutters. I will not hesitate to call Moe if I have any other issues as he is easy to deal with and does great work.

Thank you very much Rob , We are very glad that you like our service , we appreciate your business , we warranties our work if you have if you ever have any issues, best wishes ..

Lynda in Calgary
Lynda in Calgary

New drainpipe extension, and gutter cleaning

We had previously used Moe’s expertise on a poorly designed, problematic freezing drainpipe that we share with our neighbours.
This time we asked for a new hinged extension on a downspout, that my engineer husband pronounced as professional First Rate work and materials. We also had our neglected and hard to reach eave troughs diligently cleaned with care. After, our yard was pristine. We will certainly recommend The Gutter Patrol to others and use them again if needed.

Thank you very much Lynda , It was pleasure to work for you ,we appreciate your business .

More about The Gutter Patrol

The Gutter Patrol is a locally operated business. We specialize in professional gutter cleaning, small eavestrough installs, downspouts, fascia and drip flashing. We are also experts in leak repair and use industry standard NPC Gutter seal. The Gutter Patrol provides quality service for your homes gutters in the Calgary area. We are City licensed, insured, and have eight years experience in eavestrough maintenance. For professional service call The Gutter Patrol today.

Our mission is to provide customers with quality service and excellent workmanship. The Gutter Patrol is dedicated to your homes eavestrough and we always do a thorough job. We want you to be happy with choosing The Gutter Patrol and work hard to ensure it is done correctly. We offer free estimates, and competative pricing.