The Gutter Patrol

Reviews for The Gutter Patrol

Jinan in Calgary
Jinan in Calgary

Look no Further

Gutter patrol they are extremely honest and very reliable.
They recently repaired tree damage to our gutter. Instead of replacing more than 60 Feet of gutter (recommended by other companies) , they repaired only the broken corner section of the gutter.
As a pensioner I greatly appreciated the cost savings. I unequivocally recommend them for all your gutter repairs.

We Trey to do the best job regarding quality of the work and cost efficiency , we glad that it work best for you .

ML in Calgary
ML in Calgary

install a gutter on a deck

Gutter patrol installed a gutter to a deck where we had made modifications. I am very satisfied by the work they did. While at my house they pointed out that a gutter previously installed was leaking, which I had not noticed but water was running on the foundation.
Service was good. Moe came during a week end to complete the work. No hesitations to recommend this company.

Thank you very much , We appreciate your business .

J in Toronto
J in Toronto

Eavestrough Re-slope and Down Spouts Repairs

Moe and his co-worker came to re-sloped my eavestrough to make water drain quickly and properly. Also, they repaired my downspouts and installed extensions. They did an efficient work with a high quality at a reasonable price. Moe is a very nice person and easy to communicate. I was pleased with their dependable and professional work. In the future, I will definitely use Gutter Patrol again. Thanks Moe for a job well done!

Thank you for the nice feedback , we really appreciate your business , best regards .

Julie in Calgary
Julie in Calgary

Eaves , repair front end cap

We noticed a leak at the front corner of our house, coming from our eaves. Phoned Moe and he, with a co-worker, were able to come out that afternoon. The job and clean up were done quickly and extremely well and I will be phoning next fall for a check and clean out. They even went next door to my neighbours house when she came over to ask about a problem she was having. Amazing crew! Thanks Moe!

We appreciate your business , thank you very much Julie .

Marc L. D'Hont in Calgary
Marc L. D'Hont in Calgary

Down Spout Repairs and Installation

Moe did a great job on repairing leaks at my home and also did some downspout installations at my rental property. I would highly recommend Moe for any eavestrough and downspout repairs or installations as he does a FIRST CLASS job. I've contracted Moe on 2 occasions now and am impressed with his work ethic and a job well done. Marc L. D'Hont, Calgary.

We Are so Glad to work for you Mark , we really appreciate your business , Thank you very much, Best Regards .

Bob in Calgary
Bob in Calgary

Gutters cleaned

The Gutter Patrol
403-818-6546
Calgary
AB
T2R 0L2

I was very pleased with Moe and crew from Gutter Patrol. Job extremely well done and at at reasonable price. I will be using Gutter Patrol in the future. Thanks Moe for a job well done.

Bob

Thank you very much Bob .

Kaye Stephens from Calgary
Kaye Stephens from Calgary

eavestrough cleaning

What a great team! Got the job done thoroughly and efficiently. Clean up was excellent! These people are great to work with - dependable, professional and pleasant. They always go the extra mile.

Thank you very much , we are so glade to work for you , best regard .

nsruth in Calgary
nsruth in Calgary

gutter clearing and cleaning

Moe and Mark arrived today and did an excellent and fast job clearing out and cleaning my gutters! Then they agreed to follow me over to my daughter's house and do the same - fitting this extra job into their schedule! All areas around both homes were hosed down before they left - we are all set for winter now! Thanks Moe!

We are so pleased to work for you , Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you .

Jerret B.
Jerret B.

Gutter cleaning and repair

Moe and Mark came out to do a cleaning and some repairs, they are extremely professional and it is evident, they care about the quality of work they do and the satisfaction of their clients. I will call Moe again the next time I need assistance with my gutters, thank you for the great work and personal service!

We are so glad to work for you Jerret , We appreciate your your business .

More about The Gutter Patrol

The Gutter Patrol is a locally operated business. We specialize in professional gutter cleaning, small eavestrough installs, downspouts, fascia and drip flashing. We are also experts in leak repair and use industry standard NPC Gutter seal. The Gutter Patrol provides quality service for your homes gutters in the Calgary area. We are City licensed, insured, and have eight years experience in eavestrough maintenance. For professional service call The Gutter Patrol today.

Our mission is to provide customers with quality service and excellent workmanship. The Gutter Patrol is dedicated to your homes eavestrough and we always do a thorough job. We want you to be happy with choosing The Gutter Patrol and work hard to ensure it is done correctly. We offer free estimates, and competative pricing.