The Gutter Patrol

Reviews for The Gutter Patrol

varsity homeowner
varsity homeowner

Gutter cleaning and alterations

Moe and team were fantastic. The job was to clean out the gutters and fix some areas that were incorrectly installed. The team showed up on time, did great work and cleaned up afterwards.

Brian in Calgary
Brian in Calgary

Reslope and Replace Gutter

Had a couple of leaks on corners and no slope on front of garage. Mark and Moe came to location and resloped all gutters as they were needed, replaced front gutter and fixed leaks in corner. Also cleaned gutters as they were packed with solids. They arrived on location on time and did a great job.

Thank you very much Brian for the nice feed back .

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Moe and Mark professional and curtsied

Moe and Mark thank you so much for job well done you really went extra mile to fixed our leaking gutters and come up with solution for downspouts going across the sidewalk leading to the front door . People constantly step on it or tripped over it. Moe solved the problem by cutting the concrete sidewalk and installing dropped down drainage
wonderful idea and we are very pleased with the results. The job was done well and for very reasonable price. We definitely highly recommend Moe and Mark with confidence. It was a pleasure.
sincerely, Yvona

Thank you very much Richard , We glad we can help , was very nice dealing with you .

Robert Hilton

Moe was great to deal with over the phone. Because of our busy schedule we were able to set up access for him and his crew. They were clean and did a fantastic job.

Thank you Robert , it it our pleasure to deal with you .

Jim, Calgary
Jim, Calgary

Excellent Work

I was thinking of new eaves troughs, have been for awhile, and decided to reach out to a few companies. Got 2 estimates, and Gutter patrol was significantly cheaper than the other one. Moe showed up to do the estimate, was friendly, and professional and gave me a quote on the spot. I then reached out and asked him to schedule me in. To my surprise, he was available, almost immediately. He showed up on time, and had my new eaves trough;s installed in about 3 hours... Cleaned up the old ones, and removed them from the site. They look fantastic, and he routed the downspout on the side of the house that has the gate, so that it emptied, beside the gate, out of the way of our sidewalk. Great work, great price, great people. Highly recommend Moe and Gutter Patrol if you are looking to get any eaves work done :)

It was pleasure to work for you Jim , Very nice people to deal with you and your wife , Thank you very much for the nice feed back , please let us know if you need any help with the gutter on future .

J&J in Calgary
J&J in Calgary

Amazing quick response and great job

I dinged the eaves trough on the front of my house by backing into it with a u-haul truck. Ilooked terrible and leaked badly. This morning my wife phoned to inquire whether they could fix it and how soon. They knocked on the door about 3:30 this afternoon, did a great job and were finished and gone before 5:00, having done a thorough clean up.
Quick response, thorough and efficient work with a finished product that looks great. Don't know what else I could ask for. If (when?) I need eaves troughing work done again, I know who I will call. These guys are great

We really appreciate your business , it was honer to work for you , Thank you for the feed back .

patti
patti

THE BEST!

I discovered, The Gutter Patrol, on Home Stars and I am so happy I did. Moe and Mark did an A1 job replacing some leaky eavestrough for us at a very reasonable price. We really appreciate the "going the extra mile" service Moe provided. This is a company that has integrity, more than fair pricing and offers service you can rely on now and in the future. I highly recommend Moe and his crew, and I will definitely hire them again. Thank you!

We really appreciate your business Patti , It honer for us to work for you , Thank you very much for the very nice feed back .

UpperStoneyStorage in Calgary
UpperStoneyStorage in Calgary

Amazing Service

I arrived at work Thursday morning to see that the snow finally won the war against the eavestrough on my shop. I should have known better. I called about 7 different companies because I needed a repair job done fast - the eavestrough was hanging off one side of the shop and sagging on the other side so I needed someone quick.

Moe returned my call within a few minutes and was on site within the hour which made me feel great. Once he arrived, he immediately went to see the problem, assess it and came to me with a solution. He was polite, knowledgeable and totally capable of fixing the problem. Brilliant!

The next morning Mark came out to complete the repair before noon, and he confirmed everything that Moe had said the day before. Great communication and commitment to fair service. I should also mention that this all went down in -25C weather and these guys didn't hesitate for a second. I would recommend Moe and Mark, The Gutter Patrol, anytime.

Thank you very much for the nice feed back , we tried to do it very fast as it is emergency because we do not want any moor damage , beside it is hazers and dangerous to be left hanging on air, we glad it done safe and you are satisfied , we appreciate your business .

Jim in Calgary
Jim in Calgary

Gutter Replacement

After getting wind damage to our gutters, I found The Gutter Patrol on HomeStars. Moe and Mark came out on a Sunday to help us out. They did a great job.
I highly recommend The Gutter Patrol.

Thank you very much Jim , we are so glad that we got the job done last Sunday , we appreciate your business .

Kenneth McCowan in Calgary
Kenneth McCowan in Calgary

Finishing someone else's job

I contracted with a man who promised me a complete new set of gutters and snow guards for a fair price. 1/2 way through he had to pay for materials so I paid him for the job. "Big Mistake" Of course ! He left the job and never completed it. Many calls, months and promises later I called Moe. He came surveyed the requirements and finished the job completely as weather allowed. He was clear that his main concerns are happy customers that know they have been treated fairly. I recommend Moe and his crew 110% !! He is a solid reliable business man!

We really appreciate your business Ken , It was true honer to deal with you , We very glad that things end up nicely some how !! , we granted the work for you promise to be there any time you need us ,Thank you very much for giving us the chance to work for you.

More about The Gutter Patrol

The Gutter Patrol is a locally operated business. We specialize in professional gutter cleaning, small eavestrough installs, downspouts, fascia and drip flashing. We are also experts in leak repair and use industry standard NPC Gutter seal. The Gutter Patrol provides quality service for your homes gutters in the Calgary area. We are City licensed, insured, and have eight years experience in eavestrough maintenance. For professional service call The Gutter Patrol today.

Our mission is to provide customers with quality service and excellent workmanship. The Gutter Patrol is dedicated to your homes eavestrough and we always do a thorough job. We want you to be happy with choosing The Gutter Patrol and work hard to ensure it is done correctly. We offer free estimates, and competative pricing.