The Gutter Patrol

Reviews for The Gutter Patrol

rdelnick
rdelnick

Eaves troughs replacement.

These guys were great. Originally contracted through the company that we hired to replace the shingles on our roof, Moe and his team at The Gutter Patrol were professional and communication was great. We are very pleased with the work and will definitely be using The Gutter Patrol for any and all our future needs. Highly recommend.

We are glad that you like our work , Thank you for giving us the chance to work for you .

jorez  from side job specialist inc
jorez from side job specialist inc

Excellent contractor

Moe is fast, friendly and he provides high quality of work. I highly recommend him. His quotes are very competitive. I would definitely use him again.
5 star quality and service.

Thank you Jorez , was very nice working for you , i really appreciate your business ,best regards .

Dna99 in Calgary
Dna99 in Calgary

Gutter Patrol are your guys!

I was extremely pleased with Gutter Patrol from initial reach out to job completion. Moe will take great care of your needs and makes suggestions to ensure your satisfaction. I found the price to be very reasonable, the level of service very high and the crew to be knowledgeable, effective and efficient. These guys are very busy and in demand, but you'd never know it by the level of service you get. Highly recommend!

We really appreciate your business Dona , We very glad that you are happy with our service , promise to be there for all your future gutter needs, Best Regards .

Val in Calgary
Val in Calgary

Gutter cleaning on the house and garage, and one downspout replacement on the house

I called The Gutter Patrol and the very next time they were in my area, Moe phoned and set up an appointment within 2 hours. The gutters on the house and garage were cleaned (along with the siding that got dirty from the gutters) . As well, one downspout needed replacing and moved to a different direction. The whole job didn't take very long. Moe and (sorry, I forgot his name) did a great job at a very good price. They were very friendly and I would recommend them to anyone. I will definitely use The Gutter Patrol again when I need work done. Thanks, Moe.

You very welcome Val , was pleasure working for you , thank you for the nice comment .

A from Calgary
A from Calgary

Excellent work for downspout

I called several places for help after a wind storm dropped our downspout onto our tree. Moe called me back and took the time help investigate and make appropriate suggestions. His team came and were kind, competent and very good at their job. I had asked about some other downspout drainage and then called a separate time for our eavestrough (since we moved in) being backed up and Moe showed me the problem, and found a very simple and excellent solution. Others had said we would need to replace the whole system! My kids were so comfortable with Moe they wanted him to come inside and play. Very nice and descent fellow, excellent work. I wish they offered more services!

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to work for you , we are so glad the gutter system is working effectively now , was pleasure working for you , we promise to be there for all your Future gutters need , Best Regard .

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Gutter cleaning

Had our gutters cleaned today and the job completed was excellent. Couldn’t be happier with the service. Would recommend to anyone wanting a quality job done. Thank you Gutter Patrol!

We are glad you like our service , Thank you .

Steven Kley in Calgary
Steven Kley in Calgary

Gutter cleaning and repairs

We called The Gutter Patrol during the busy season and had an estimate in a day for cleaning and repairs. The job was extremely well done and with a very high level of professionalism and courtesy. Very kind, trustworthy team. Even took the time to give me some great ladder safety tips for Christmas light season! We'd highly recommend using them.

We are very happy to work for you Steven , We try the best we can do specially with Customer like you and your wife keep us challenge for butter service performance , wish the best for you and your family .

Coco in Calgary
Coco in Calgary

Quality work, professional and friendly service

Moe, Mark and Muhammad completed the install of our new downspouts and cleaned our gutters today. All three were gentlemen, worked efficiently and was easy to see how skilled they were with the quality installation and clean up. I’ll be recommending this company as I was very impressed with everything including the price.
Regards,
Colette

We appreciate your business Colette , thank you for giving us the chance to work for you .

Dave Bodtker from Calgary
Dave Bodtker from Calgary

New gutters and routing of problem downspouts

After redoing the upper deck area we needed to also replace the Eavestrough. Moe not only did a fantastic job running a difficult single u shape run on the deck but also came up with solutions for 2 of the problem downspouts that needed to be changed. The work was done quickly and professionally. The area was cleaned after it was done and he reviewed the work done as well. Would definitely recommend The Gutter Patrol.

I agree there was couple spot need more attention , we are glad the work came out very neat and acceptable by you , thank you Dave for the nice feed back , Best Regards .

kcavaco in Calgary
kcavaco in Calgary

Gutter cleaning and repairs

Moe and Mack were very professional and friendly. They did a great job in repairing all our gutter leaks. Would highly recommend them to anyone. They explained everything in detail at what we needed to do.

Thank you very much , we are glad that you like our service .

More about The Gutter Patrol

The Gutter Patrol is a locally operated business. We specialize in professional gutter cleaning, small eavestrough installs, downspouts, fascia and drip flashing. We are also experts in leak repair and use industry standard NPC Gutter seal. The Gutter Patrol provides quality service for your homes gutters in the Calgary area. We are City licensed, insured, and have eight years experience in eavestrough maintenance. For professional service call The Gutter Patrol today.

Our mission is to provide customers with quality service and excellent workmanship. The Gutter Patrol is dedicated to your homes eavestrough and we always do a thorough job. We want you to be happy with choosing The Gutter Patrol and work hard to ensure it is done correctly. We offer free estimates, and competative pricing.