Bax Canada Ltd

Reviews for Bax Canada Ltd

Simon from Makham
Simon from Makham

Kitchen Cabinets

We were referred to this company by our contractor. Yin spent 4 hours making the drawings for us. Although we changed the drawings 3 times, Yin patiently listened to our requests. Simon, the carpenter, is excellent in term of customer services. He understood how we want the Hood Cover to be done and did a fantastic job. The final Hood Cover looks amazing and become the focal point of the kitchen. Bax is also very good in coming back to fix small issues with the installation. We are very please with their workmanship and would highly recommend them to others.

Nicole from Etobicoke
Nicole from Etobicoke

Kitchen Reno

I hired Bax to do my kitchen design, renovation. I met with Louise who was great, he measured and sat with me to go over a design. It was within 4 weeks that I had my new kitchen installed and I love it. The installers were amazing! their attention to detail was unbelievable.
I would highly recommend this company and continue to do work with them.
thanks Louise
you're the best

Sophie
Sophie
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We hired Bax Kitchens to complete our Kitchen renovations . Louie was our designer and he was amazing. We went over the layout of the kitchen several times because I wanted certain finishes and kept adding elements to the design.. Louie was very knowledgeable and patient and did an amazing job providing us with 3D renderings of what the kitchen would look like.. Well I can tell you that the pictures of what he showed us are exactly what I dreamt my
kitchen would look like.. It's my dream kitchen and we
love it!!! I would highly recommend Bax Canada , they
were very professional and any questions or concerns I had they answered them right away!

Kitchen Reno October 2015

Louie of Bax Kitchens is an excellent designer offering good quality products, excellent service and is very prompt with follow up.
We highly recommend him and would definitely use them again.

Millwork for Luxury Home

Quality and service were excellent!!!
Would highly recommend Bax Canada services to others. They prepared the millwork for my kitchen, bar, laundry, closet and family room. They were very professional. I have several pictures but was only able to upload one.

Full kitchen

They did a fantastic job and accommodate all our needs starting from measurements, design, material, cuts, molding design, and floor design, prompt services on time, flexible , friendly,reasonable prices when you shop around

But you have to be firm with your opinion if needed

I recommend them

jennifer in Toronto
jennifer in Toronto

Kitchen

I worked with Louie who created the perfect kitchen. We started the design process way in advance and consequently I had way too much time to change my mind, at least 3 times in terms of the overall layout.
With Louie's incredible patience, talent and experience, he created an extremely functional and beautiful workspace. The end result far exceeded all expectations.
The entire experience was positive from beginning to end. Not one detail was left unfinished.
I would highly recommend Louie and his entire team!

Brand new modern kitchen

Bax Canada designed and built my parent's kitchen as well my master ensuite vanity in our old house and my husband and I were very pleased with the results. When we bought our new house, we returned to Bax to have our kitchen redesigned and built from scratch upon gutting the old one. In today's age, the focus seems to be on quantity and not quality which I find incredibly frustrating especially because I am very particular. Bax Canada is one of the few companies that I have dealt with that maintains precision in their work. The kitchen they built for us was exactly what I had envisioned from the colour to the layout. We love the way our kitchen looks but more importantly, we love the practicality and functionality of our kitchen. We have no wasted space and now have a place to store everything. I am a repeat customer of Bax Canada because they produce quality and innovative cabinetry. Thank you to Louie, Tracy, the installers, and service technician :)

K Koski from Toronto
K Koski from Toronto

New Custom Kitchen

A very efficient and skillful company to work with. We had the opportunity to design and build a kitchen from scratch, the selection to choose from was excellent.

I enjoyed the experience so much, I chose to post a few entries about this company on my HOME REBUILD Blog.

Mario from Toronto
Mario from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Excellent workmanship, quality and value. Louie was incredibly patient during our numerous face to face meetings during the design layout phase as well as answering countless e-mails and texts. His layout and measurements were meticulously accurate. We had gone to several kitchen companies for quotes and none of them provided the same level of service or value. I would highly recommend Bax Canada for your kitchen renovation.

More about Bax Canada Ltd

Kitchen Cabinets. Custom Mill-work.