Dome Carpet Sales and Supplies ltd.

Floor Retailers
5-210 Cochrane Drive Markham ON L3R
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Etobicoke  >  Dome Carpet Sales and Supplies ltd.

Reviews for Dome Carpet Sales and Supplies ltd.

Wassim Elhage from North York
Wassim Elhage from North York
1 review North York, ON

carpet and paint

Perfect service; easy no hassle they cared about making sure I liked what was done. They are having a sale soni took advantage of it. They came to m home showed me samples helped me with the color selection and design. I would definitely use them again when I can

Peter in North york
Peter in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Ceramic Installation

I have no hesitation in recommending Dome's services. Its job for me was carried out by professionals on time, on price and with a first class result. My floor looks amazing and feels like that as well!

david charron in Ajax
david charron in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

new carpet

needed new carpet, the price was good and service was excellent. I would use Dome for anything more in the future. All of their people were very helpful. My brother is now having them fix his kitchen.

More about Dome Carpet Sales and Supplies ltd.

Some of Our Services Include But No Limited To Residential and Commercial Carpet Sales, Carpet Installation, Carpet Repair (Burns or Stains), Binding, Laminate Installation, Laminate Repair, Hardwood Installation, Hardwood Repair, Marmoleum, Ceramic Tiles, Paint and More! Visit us online at http: / / domecarpet. com/ home 23 years of Experienced ...