Allegro Central Vacuum Systems

Vacuum Sales & Service
1338 Speers Road OAKVILLE ON L6L5V3
HomeStars  >  Vacuum Sales & Service in Oakville  >  Allegro Central Vacuum Systems

Reviews for Allegro Central Vacuum Systems

Gamalee in Burlington
Gamalee in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Central Vacuum

Excellent customer service. Helped me to find the right product. Prices were very low compared to the competitors. Very happy with the product and the service. Highly recommend Allegro vacuums.
Thank you Allegro!

dopo in Oakville
dopo in Oakville

New Central Vacuum System

Decided to install a central vacuum system in my house, I started to do some research on the web, all system looked the same at first till I came across the Allegro brand, WOW I do no know how the other manufacturers stay in business, the quality of their product is in my opinion far above all the other that I researched. I selected the MUA 75 unit with it's 8.4" Tangential bypass motor capable of 148 inch H2O lift with an air flow of 165 cu ft per minute, I also purchased two accessory packages, ZAS078-35 & ZAS046-35, fantastic products, the EBK 360 Power head does not leave one speck of dirt anywhere, you can really feel the
suction when you use it, and did I mention how quiet it is for such a powerful system, thank you Allegro nice to see someone still cares abut quality

450 dollars for a vac that doesn’t work

Bought a hose and powerhead last March. In November it stopped working. They fixed it. Then in January it started working intermittently then stopped all together brought it back and asked for refund as I’m sick off this not working.
I think it was the owner but this guy was very confrontational and didn’t want to know. He would not give a refund
I wouldn’t shop there again.

allegro2017 in Oakville
allegro2017 in Oakville

Needed to replace and upgrade central vacuum system

In researching upgrading my 30 year old central vacuum system I found Allegro to make the most flexible and durable system offering a variety of canisters, motors and noise muffling systems. The bonus then came with the quick, clean and friendly service we received at home.
We are rarely pleased with service levels these days and would recommend Allegro to anyone looking for any type of quality vacuum.
Ani

Enrique in Oakville
Enrique in Oakville

My new Home

For my previous house and for my new house, I bought an Allegro Vacuum system. I will repeat it several and several times. The units are very powerful absorbing all dust on the floor. We vacuum the hard wood flooring instead of swep it. Allegro Vacuums are the most reliable brand of the market. Their price are better than competitors too. I highly recommend everybody to buy without hesitation.
Thanks Allegro Vacuum for your excellent products.
Enrique Armenta

G in San Francisco
G in San Francisco
1 review Montreal, QC

50' CENTRAL VAC HOSE

FINALLY FOUND A 50' HOSE THAT WILL GO FROM ONE END OF THE HOUSE TO THE OTHER. ORDERED IT. THEY WERE OUT OF THEM. GREAT COMMUNICATION. THE EXPECTED DATE WAS QUOTED... BUT THE HOSE CAME WAY BEFORE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT AND THE COMPANY.

Canister Replacement

Replaced my canister back in December. Has worked flawlessly ever since. Just replaced my 35' electric hose due to a short in existing one. It was a bonus they just happened to be on sale this past week, saved 30%. Company needs to uprade/ replace roadside signage. Very hard to see while driving along busy Speers road.

tinyfish in Toronto
tinyfish in Toronto

Central vacuum replacement

As a repeat customer I couldn't be happier.

Allegro makes some of the finest central vacuums on the market, built with the strongest and best designed motors at a great price.

Don't take my word on it, with a little research you will see that Allegro quality and design speaks for itself.

1 review Caledon, ON

New Allegro Vacuum System

I purchased my new Allegro Central Vacuum system a few weeks ago.
What motivated me to write a review on my personal experience is the excellent customer service and quality of my new central vac.
I have 5 boys, so I clean a lot! My husband was happy because he said it was "so easy to instal". It's powerful and easy to clean.
Thank you for your help and wonderful customer service!

Magdalena

Angie in Carp
Angie in Carp
1 review Salmon Arm, BC

Replacement Central Vacuum

My current central vacuum Hose (the head part) stopped working properly and I needed to replace it. All the local stores were so expensive so when I found Allegro on Amazon.ca I was so excited! They had exactly what I needed for WAY less! When I got my new hose with 3 switch corded handle (incredible by the way!) I realized I ordered to wrong size. The hose fit in my central vac wall plug, but didn't fit my existing wand or power head. They gladly offered to help me return the product but I was so happy with them I decided to simply order a new wand and power head and I am SO happy I did! Their products are 110% better than the ones I currently have! What an incredible upgrade! The company was amazing to deal with! They answered all my email questions, and were always there to answer the phone if I needed to talk to someone directly (I wanted to make sure I didn't order the wrong fitting parts again, lol). And now I have a new 35 ft hose, new wand, power head, bare floor accessory and more, still for LESS than I would have had to pay my local dealer/repair shop for just a new hose, thank you!

More about Allegro Central Vacuum Systems

We take great pride in designing and manufacturing our Allegro Central Vacuum systems and our goal is to provide the highest quality of products in the industry.