Allegro Central Vacuum Systems

Reviews for Allegro Central Vacuum Systems

Guillaume in Oakville
Guillaume in Oakville

Saved us in a pinch!

We are so happy with Allegro. We moved into a newly built home. The vacuum system was improperly installed and damaged due to a renovation. We had three quotes and the other companies were either hesitant to try to fix it or could not figure out how. Nora was very understanding of our situation and did her best to help us out. She sent a senior technician to the house. He figured things out and got our system working at a fraction of the cost of the other quotes to replace the system. The customer service has been fantastic. I have no hesitation in suggesting Allegro!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Hose replacement

Couldn’t be happier with my new replacement hose. My wife and I have both used the new hose and it is better than my last one. Please continue to make a super product. Thank you.

Purchase of Allegro central vacuum canister

We purchased our new Allegro central vacuum about three weeks ago and finally installed the vacuum which we have already use three times already. We are pleased with the suction and performance of the new vacuum and hope it continues its performance for a long time.

we were pleased with the customer service received from the lady who served us. Her pleasant disposition made it comfortable for us to ask questions and look around the showroom. The gentleman who first attended to us too was very courteous but he lady's disposition put us at ease. (sorry we did not get the lady's name)

Heddy Wright from Oakville
Heddy Wright from Oakville

Champion Allegro Central Vacuum Power unit (6000 sq. ft.) & EBK Powerhead

I chose Allegro because it is a Canadian company based in Oakville. Plus, the company has an excellent rating on Home Stars. I was impressed by Nora, their representative who is attentive and lovely to deal with. The installer was professional and efficient. I love the system! It does a great job for my 3565 square foot home.

Dennis in Toronto
Dennis in Toronto
1 review Starbuck, MB

Great VALUE, Great Product, Honest Merchant !

Our old system quit (motor) seen an Ad on internet Canadian made took a gamble and ordered a 3000 sq. ft. unit, it blew me away with its suction(2 stry home). More marketing required in Manitoba for this product we have winds on the prairie that bring in dirt etc. I am fed up with other companies claims of their superior qualities which in most cases are B.S. The consumer(me) believes in what other companies say. I honestly can say Allegro is a shocking surprise for me and very much welcomed in our household. I'm looking at their site for a sale soon for a 35' hose with a on and off switch. Thank you Allegro Dennis Pardoski Starbuck, Manitoba

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Central vacuum system including installation in the garage

We have a pretty large house and several dogs and cats and the Dyson Vacuum was not very effective. We chose Allegro because they are a Canadian Company and based in Oakville plus Nora, their representative is a joy to deal with.
A week after making the deal, John, their installer showed up at the house and spent about 4-5 hours setting everything up.
The system looks great and what strong suction. So far very happy.

Hilton in Toronto
Hilton in Toronto

Excellent Service, both initial Sales and Post Service

I bought an Allegro Central Vac Unit about 6 months ago and working with the team at Allegro was excellent. Everything was handled remotely and I did not even have to go in. I also purchased a third party hose and kit. The Central Vac unit has been incredible, well worth the cost which actually was very reasonable. The team ensured that I right-sized the unit and did not purchase too big a unit like I wanted to. The hose broke a few days ago and it was fully replaced with no cost (no shipping cost either) within a couple of days without issue. Awesome experience.

me in Oakville
me in Oakville

Beam power brush

We needed to replace the carpet power head for out Beam central vac. I spent two days talking to them and they could not decide which power head would plug into our hose. I went on Amazon and found a power head and called the Allegro store and talked to Victoria. She asked some question and said teh Wessel-Werk EBK would be the best unit for us. Ms Victoria was very knowledgeable and should give Beam some O J T about their products. My wife is very happy with the new power head and the price was half the price from Beam if they knew what they are selling. Thank you Victoria you did a good job!!

Great vacuums, fast service.

Purchased one of the specials and a few extras. Everything arrived quickly. Installation was straightforward. I am happy the product is made locally.

I have not had any warranty or after purchase issues. Very pleasant experience so far.

John Clarke  in Oakville
John Clarke in Oakville

Central Vacuum

I was delighted to find a central vacuum manufacturer and service provider close to home and purchased a premium power nozzle and accessories for which my wife is extremely pleased. Further, Nora offered first class customer service while being extremely helpful with all my questions. Visiting Allegro's showroom in Oakville was also a true pleasure. I can highly recommend Allegro products and services to anyone looking for quality vacuum solutions.
John Clarke Rockwood ON

More about Allegro Central Vacuum Systems

Allegro Central Vacuums is proudly Canadian, manufacturing top quality central vacuum systems for over 20 years. We are specialists in the central vacuum field and with our extensive experience, we can create vacuum systems for your home, new developments, builders and commercial premises. Our showroom is open to the public.
Looking for Vacuum Sales & Service pros in Oakville?