Allegro Central Vacuum Systems

Vacuum Sales & Service
1338 Speers Road OAKVILLE ON L6L5V3
HomeStars  >  Vacuum Sales & Service in Oakville  >  Allegro Central Vacuum Systems

Reviews for Allegro Central Vacuum Systems

Great vacuums, fast service.

Purchased one of the specials and a few extras. Everything arrived quickly. Installation was straightforward. I am happy the product is made locally.

I have not had any warranty or after purchase issues. Very pleasant experience so far.

John Clarke  in Oakville
John Clarke in Oakville

Central Vacuum

I was delighted to find a central vacuum manufacturer and service provider close to home and purchased a premium power nozzle and accessories for which my wife is extremely pleased. Further, Nora offered first class customer service while being extremely helpful with all my questions. Visiting Allegro's showroom in Oakville was also a true pleasure. I can highly recommend Allegro products and services to anyone looking for quality vacuum solutions.
John Clarke Rockwood ON

Gamalee in Burlington
Gamalee in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Central Vacuum

Excellent customer service. Helped me to find the right product. Prices were very low compared to the competitors. Very happy with the product and the service. Highly recommend Allegro vacuums.
Thank you Allegro!

dopo in Oakville
dopo in Oakville

New Central Vacuum System

Decided to install a central vacuum system in my house, I started to do some research on the web, all system looked the same at first till I came across the Allegro brand, WOW I do no know how the other manufacturers stay in business, the quality of their product is in my opinion far above all the other that I researched. I selected the MUA 75 unit with it's 8.4" Tangential bypass motor capable of 148 inch H2O lift with an air flow of 165 cu ft per minute, I also purchased two accessory packages, ZAS078-35 & ZAS046-35, fantastic products, the EBK 360 Power head does not leave one speck of dirt anywhere, you can really feel the
suction when you use it, and did I mention how quiet it is for such a powerful system, thank you Allegro nice to see someone still cares abut quality

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

450 dollars for a vac that doesn’t work

Bought a hose and powerhead last March. In November it stopped working. They fixed it. Then in January it started working intermittently then stopped all together brought it back and asked for refund as I’m sick off this not working.
I think it was the owner but this guy was very confrontational and didn’t want to know. He would not give a refund
I wouldn’t shop there again.

allegro2017 in Oakville
allegro2017 in Oakville

Needed to replace and upgrade central vacuum system

In researching upgrading my 30 year old central vacuum system I found Allegro to make the most flexible and durable system offering a variety of canisters, motors and noise muffling systems. The bonus then came with the quick, clean and friendly service we received at home.
We are rarely pleased with service levels these days and would recommend Allegro to anyone looking for any type of quality vacuum.
Ani

Enrique in Oakville
Enrique in Oakville

My new Home

For my previous house and for my new house, I bought an Allegro Vacuum system. I will repeat it several and several times. The units are very powerful absorbing all dust on the floor. We vacuum the hard wood flooring instead of swep it. Allegro Vacuums are the most reliable brand of the market. Their price are better than competitors too. I highly recommend everybody to buy without hesitation.
Thanks Allegro Vacuum for your excellent products.
Enrique Armenta

G in San Francisco
G in San Francisco
1 review Montreal, QC

50' CENTRAL VAC HOSE

FINALLY FOUND A 50' HOSE THAT WILL GO FROM ONE END OF THE HOUSE TO THE OTHER. ORDERED IT. THEY WERE OUT OF THEM. GREAT COMMUNICATION. THE EXPECTED DATE WAS QUOTED... BUT THE HOSE CAME WAY BEFORE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT AND THE COMPANY.

Canister Replacement

Replaced my canister back in December. Has worked flawlessly ever since. Just replaced my 35' electric hose due to a short in existing one. It was a bonus they just happened to be on sale this past week, saved 30%. Company needs to uprade/ replace roadside signage. Very hard to see while driving along busy Speers road.

tinyfish in Toronto
tinyfish in Toronto

Central vacuum replacement

As a repeat customer I couldn't be happier.

Allegro makes some of the finest central vacuums on the market, built with the strongest and best designed motors at a great price.

Don't take my word on it, with a little research you will see that Allegro quality and design speaks for itself.

More about Allegro Central Vacuum Systems

Allegro Central Vacuums is proudly Canadian, manufacturing top quality central vacuum systems for over 20 years. We are specialists in the central vacuum field and with our extensive experience, we can create vacuum systems for your home, new developments, builders and commercial premises. Our showroom is open to the public.