Southlight Design Build Inc.

Design/Build
Toronto ON M3J 2P1
Design/Build
Southlight Design Build Inc.

Reviews for Southlight Design Build Inc.

Highly Recommended!

Jeremy and Southlight have renovated our house twice. The first time was months before our first child was born and the second time was after an unfortunate house fire. Both times Jeremy appreciated how serious we were about deadlines and finished the renovation on time. (In fact, I don't think he actually had time for us after the fire, but squeezed us in regardless.) Jeremy and his crew do excellent work and are honest about every aspect of your project - a rarity in my experience in the renovation world. Highly recommended!

Thanks so much for your review, I look forward to your next project.

Jeremy Tabarrok from Toronto
Jeremy Tabarrok from Toronto
4 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Building a carport and deck

I was very pleased with the work Southlight design did. As the project progressed they came up with new and better design features we could add. It ended up looking better than I had hoped.

Onequarta from Toronto
Onequarta from Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

My dishwasher hose leaked and sent water down the back wall into my basement. Within a couple weeks a terrible stench made the basement bathroom (and the rest of the basement) unbearable.

Jeremy came over a few times to talk about options. He gave us several quotes using different scenarios. We decided the best way to deal with the issue was to gut it.

Jeremy continued to be very responsive and came up with creative solutions to make the space better (EX - shortening the duct work for more ceiling space).

He promised the work would be done quickly and finished the entire job with 2.5 weeks. We are very happy with the results. His prices are fair.

Thanks so much for your review, I look forward to your next project.

Looking for Design/Build pros in Toronto?