Millcroft Lawncare & Landscaping Burlington

Lawn Maintenance
BURLINGTON ON L7M4Y7
HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Burlington  >  Millcroft Lawncare & Landscaping Burlington

Reviews for Millcroft Lawncare & Landscaping Burlington

Bronte Creek
Bronte Creek

Lawn cutting service - Extremely Reliable

This our 2nd home we have used Anthony and his crew. Extremely reliable service that I would classify as nothing short of excellent. Lawn is cut weekly without any fuss. I used to spend a few hours and now within a matter of 20-30 mins I get professional lawn care. I would personally highly recommend.

Thank you kindly for the lovely review

Home Owner in Concord
Home Owner in Concord

Lawn,Leaf,mulch, Yard service

Anthony and his staff are there always to help me when needed. We do our own lawn care thoughout the summer. But many times throughout the year we need certain things done as I cannot keep up. Anthony and staff are there quickly for all our needs clean up in spring with mulching,peroidic lawn care and cleanup in fall. But more importantly they do exactly what I want done, with the up most level of detail.

Mark Rodgers from Burlington
Mark Rodgers from Burlington

Millcroft Lawncare & Landscaping

Anthony and his staff are there always to help me when needed. I do my own lawn care, as I used to be a landscaper. But many times throughout the year I need certain things done as I cannot keep up. Anthony and staff are there quickly for what I need. But more importantly they do exactly what I want done, with the same level of detail I would do it myself..

Home Owner
4286 Clubview Drive
Burlington ON

Olivia from Burlington
Olivia from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Front Lawn

We received professional and courteous service from Anthony and his hard working team. They worked within our wants and needs suggesting numerous options to get the best bang for our buck. They arrived on schedule and completed the tasks (grading, laying sod, flower bed design/creation etc.) within the allotted time frame. They came well equipped with various machinery and muscle. Being mindful of the neighbours, they cleaned the area as if they weren't even there. Anthony was impressively knowledgeable with every aspect of our new lawn and garden making sure he left us with instructions on how to maintain our investment and to ensure it flourishes in the future. Thank you Anthony!

Peter and paddy from Burlington
Peter and paddy from Burlington

Fall clean up

Millcroft Lawn Care are a conscientious company. We found them to be thorough and hard working in the clean up of our property for Fall. We are very pleased and recommend them . Anthony and his family are polite and a pleasure to have on the property. The price was fair and competitive.

Jorge Herrera from Burlington
Jorge Herrera from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Landscaping and patio cleanup

Anthony is a down to earth, honest guy. I recommend him to anyone who needs landscaping services. I needed an electrician and he put me in contact with one right away, and the electrician was also very professional and trust worthy.

Sam from Oakville
Sam from Oakville

Service

Very satisfied with the service. Great people and very friendly. Arrived on time and did a great job. Would definitely have them come back for future lawn maintenance work. Thanks for millcroft lawn care for their service.

Serena from Burlington
Serena from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Stone patio and new lawn

We could not have been happier with the service we received from Millcroft Lawncare & Landscaping. Anthony was extremly helpful, imformative and truly went above and beyond. The project was completed within a short time period and looked just wonderful. Every person that worked on the project were very pleasent to have. We would not hesitate to use Milcroft Lawncare and Landscaping again!

sharon lloyd from Burlington
sharon lloyd from Burlington

front walkway

Anthony made my front walkway better than I imagined it could be.
He was very helpful on creating a design and he really listened to all my concerns. He provided me lots of ideas and took the time, and came in under budget.

More about Millcroft Lawncare & Landscaping Burlington

MillCroft Lawn Care offers Burlington Lawn Care in Oakville; Burlington Landscaping company specializing in Landscape Design, Lawn Repair, Burlington landscaper