Landon's Tree Service

Nancy Mulholland from Pickering
Nancy Mulholland from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Tree removal

I would and have recommended Landon's Tree service to anyone in need of this type of service. I have used their services a few times now and have never been dissapointed . The service is superior, the crew is awesome ,prices are fair and well worth the professionalism from beginning to end. You will not be dissapointed.

Thanks to the crew,
Nancy

j_seiden in Oshawa
j_seiden in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great Service!

Hired Landon's in early 2016, Jack came to do a quote and I was extremely fair although not the cheapest but he was the only company that I got to quote that fully explained to me what service I would receive. He trimmed several of neighbors tree that was over my property that was ruining my roof. Both guys that came were great and were open to my thoughts to shaping the tree lines a little more. He even was nice enough to trim a stump in my garden that was left from the last owner (really bugged me).

I will be hiring them again to trim more trees in my backyard in the future. Thank-you.

Eve in Scarborough
Eve in Scarborough

Pruning Branches

Great team! We have a big tree in the front yard and Jack and his crew did an amazing job removing all the limbs overhanging on the roof, driveway and walkway. After the job they left the whole work area very clean. They are very professionals. The price was reasonable. They are in our list for future jobs!

Sean
Sean
2 reviews Hampton, ON

Broken Limbs Removal

We have a large beautiful sugar maple that is unfortunately situated between a garage and a house. The tree had a large split in one of the main limbs and during a recent wind storm part of the limb came down and what was left was severely weakened.
When Landon quoted the removal he noted the unsafe nature of the limb and scheduled in between other jobs to come back within 2 days to remove it safely.
Landon and his team were very professional, knowledgeable and made a great impression with our neighbours and kids.
They treated our house like it was their own and left it clean and safe!
We will be having Landon and his team back to take care of some of our other large older trees in the fall.

1 review Pickering, ON

Tree Removal

Landon Tree Service was in a word excellent. Friendly, reliable, prompt and left our back tidier than before they came! We would recommend this company to anyone who needs a tree removed.

Trish in Ajax

905-260-3338
20801 Simcoe St.
Port Perry
L0C 1G0

I had Landon Tree Service come in to remove a tree and stump and they did a FANTASTIC JOB. Not only did they to a great job the crew was amazing.... I will use them again without a doubt. Thank you for doing great job.

Ashley
Ashley
8 reviews Pickering, ON

Removal of two big trees

We are very pleased with the great work that Landon's crew did removing two trees in our front yard. They were friendly, extremely professional and efficient and cleaned up so nicely when they were done. We will definitely use their services again as well as recommend them.

Roxanne in Oshawa
Roxanne in Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

tree removal

This is the third time I have asked Landon to come, and I will only ask him as long as he is in business. He is an amazing young man, with work ethics that go beyond anyone I have dealt with in the past 10 years. This time he removed a dead Lilac Bush, and a cedar that was too close to the house and half dead. Again, the work was completed quickly, and he left the area spotless. Before Landon, I had others trim trees, remove deadwood, and left the place in a mess for a lot more money, he is always fair in his pricing.

More about Landon's Tree Service

Your tree care specialists! We care about your trees!