DDC ENVIRONMENTAL

Karolina in Etobicoke
Karolina in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

ASBESTOS Drywall & Attic Insulation

I discovered that the drywall compound and attic insulation (vermiculite) contained asbestos. DDC Environmental was recommended to us by the general contractor who was performing our renovation.

They were very professional, and I would highly recommend then to other people that need to complete asbestos removal.

Paul, Bloor West Village
Paul, Bloor West Village

ASBESTOS ABATEMENT OF PIPE INSULATION

I recently purchased a home just off Windermere in Bloor West, and during the home inspection it was brought to my attention that all of our heating lines in the basement were insulated with a asbestos paper. I wanted this to be removed before our family mooved in.

DDC Environmental was recommended by the home inspector. I called them, and they were able to provide a quote very quickly, and book the date to have the asbestos taken out.

They started their work the following day after we closed the house, and took possession. All of the asbestos was removed, and a environmental lab was used to make sure that all the air samples passed.

They provided a copy of all of there certificates, insurance, WSIB and MSDS before they stareted, and lab results, dump reciept and warranty once they were completed.

I highly recommend them, very professional, and will take the time to explain everything to you.

Looking for Asbestos & Lead Removal pros in Toronto?