Tulio's Moving

Moving & Storage
CALGARY AB T2Y 3M9

Review for Tulio's Moving

Moving by Tulio's Moving

I have used them 3 times and would rate them even higher if possible. They are extremely prompt, careful, professional and fast. They moved me on a Saturday at 8 pm. Could not get into my building earlier due to COVID regulations and had no problem coming that late. They showed up at exactly 8 pm as requested. They wrapped my furniture and were very careful with it. They are polite and even called me the next day to follow up. Cannot speak highly enough about them. They moved me in a blizzard once and did not complain at all. I moved from a small studio hence the low price. I moved a whole house once and it was only $1200. I think that was more than fair.