CheerBox Inc.

Moving & Storage
150 Telson Rd. Unit D MARKHAM ON L3R1E5
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Markham  >  CheerBox Inc.

Reviews for CheerBox Inc.

RD in York
RD in York
1 review York, ON

Moving boxes rental

The girl, Karen, who I dealt with was a DREAM. It made me wish I moved more often. She was SUPER accomodating and made this part of my move so worry free.

I think they hire out for the box delivery and one of those guys told me usually they don't bring them up the stairs (into my house). I told him they did before (i got a second delivery of more boxes) and he didn't argue with me. Thought it was weird but it wouldn't at all stop me from recommending cheerbox.

Nicholas in Toronto
Nicholas in Toronto

Reuseable moving box rentals

Cheer box made moving much easier for me than it usually is. My experience with them was excellent. They were accommodating, friendly, responsive and professional. If you hate the hassle of cardboard moving boxes, I can't recommend this service enough.

More about CheerBox Inc.

CheerBox offers eco-friendly reusable moving box rental. Our sturdy plastic boxes are weather-proof and cost effective and better for the environment. Each can be reused many times, saving thousands of trees each year. The attached flip lid design eliminates the use of tape and there is no assembly required. The ...