K&M Painting And Decorating

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
DUNNVILLE ON N1A1B8
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Dunnville  >  K&M Painting And Decorating

Review for K&M Painting And Decorating

Painting and wallpapering

I met Kim and Mary Anne (K&M Painting) at the Dunnville home and garden show in the Spring of 2011. I needed painters for my business and decided to hire them for a "test" run of their work. I was working on my own living room makeover when my husband and I hired them. I am extremely fussy and it takes me forever to paint! Kim and Mary Anne were amazing! They were always on-time, very pleasant, quiet, quick and efficient, clean and above all they were meticulous! Since then I have used their services, exclusively, because I know I can count on their professionalism.