C. Smith Hardwood Floors Ltd.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Surrey BC V3S0M8
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Surrey  >  C. Smith Hardwood Floors Ltd.

Reviews for C. Smith Hardwood Floors Ltd.

Pro Image Gutters Ltd.
Pro Image Gutters Ltd.
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Hardwood Flooring in Office

Gorgeous floors installed in our office years ago. We've since had them refinished when we renovated, they look brand new again. The work was done in a timely and efficient manner. Always friendly and polite. We always recommend C. Smith Hardwood Floors to anyone needing high quality flooring work.

Alvin in Vancouver
Alvin in Vancouver
6 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

hardwood floor

I have recently renovated my living room and installed hard wood floor from this company. The services provided were excellent. The project was completed on time and the quality of the hard wood floor exceeded my expectation. I am hoping to have this contractor to also install hardwood floors for my basement.

Alan in Vancouver
Alan in Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

living room flooring

I had a project over the summer to install hardwood floors. This company did a very good job. The flooring was done perfectly and the cost was the best deal of what I can get in town. Thanks!

Hilary Treen in Maple ridge
Hilary Treen in Maple ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Refinishing original hardwood floors.

We had a 50+ year old home that had the original hardwood floors. Previous owners had taken liberties to cut right through a few areas of the floor to allow for venting from the room below. The company did a flawless job of making those areas beautiful, without a sign of seams. The rest of the job was also beautiful. This included living room, dining room, hallway and 3 bedrooms, including 4 closets. Although it was the most expensive part of our renovation, it is also the part that I am most pleased with.