The Bay Custom Interiors

Reviews for The Bay Custom Interiors

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Hunter Douglas Window Coverings

Possibly the worst customer experience and treatment I have received in a very long time. At the installation of my blinds a piece was missed which took 3 weeks to receive. The sense of urgency, care and empathy was non-existant. When I asked the National Customer Manager Emmy Hazeling to escalate the matter she refused.
There was no interest in the recovery of a service experience gone wrong. I felt insignificant, unimportant and unappreciated. I am a loyal Bay customer and Rewards card holder for over 40 years and this experience with the Bay Window Treatment Department was the worst. I absolutely do not recommend the Bay Window Covering Department. Their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

Lynn in Calgary
Lynn in Calgary
5 reviews CALGARY, AB

Window Coverings for Entire House

Called The Bay to get a quote on window coverings and was told that Susan would contact me for a free inhome estimate. Susan came to my house and was very good at showing me products that were in my price range and helping with design choices. Once I decided upon everything Susan took measurements and then said she would email me a quote. After receiving the quote I had a few questions which Susan answered. I then asked for The Bay Best Price - this reduced the price significantly. The installer came out to remeasure the windows to ensure accuracy and that everything would fit properly. The window coverings were ordered and took about four weeks to arrive. The instller whose name I don't remember did a great job - quick, clean and very well done.