GM Garage Doors

Garage Doors & Hardware
Un Known Vancouver BC V5Y3C1

Reviews for GM Garage Doors

1 review Burnaby, BC

Never again. Worst Experience Ever.

Do not, I repeat, do not hire these individuals. Even their positive reviews appear to be fake. My experience with them was horrible. Poorly installed. Rude customer service. These are not the kind of people you want to let into your house or business.

John  in
John in
1 review Vancouver, BC

Install new garage door and opener

The door and opener was installed 2 days after i call Matt from GM Garage Door.

I have a lot of experience with skilled trade companies - GM Garage Doors are the best so far!

I ealy appreciate the service and value i received

adam in
adam in

New garage dooe

I called GM garage doors for a new door and motor. Door works perfectly and was installed quickly and on the day Matt said he will do it. I am very happy with the service, price and the product. Thank you GM garage door!

1 review Abbotsford, BC

GM Garage Doors

I hired Matt to install the full view garage doors. These are complete garbage they were scratched and had a white protective film between the 2 pieces of plexi glass that was half removed and stuck between.

He would not fix the doors but did offer a 5 percent discount for his crappy job, in my mind completely unacceptable. Put stop payment on cheque right away and returned doors to his house and now we are going to court.

I purchased new doors that are beautiful from a professional company Navi Garage Doors.
I purchase

Garage door malfunction

Mac installed a garage door for us in 2014.
We bought a new vehicle and we're trying to set up the home link system. Unfortunately we ended up resetting the programming. We called Mac for help ...he came over and told us our garage door motor was malfunctioning and he recommended replacing the motor for 650$. The next day I phoned Genie (the model he installed) directly and within 5 minutes they guided me to reprogram the garage door . There was nothing malfunctioning as Mac had suggested it just needed re programming. Can you imagine if I had listened to Mac's advice? I would have been out 650$. Not the most trustworthy or proffesional organization and certainly not one I would recommend. Please use caution.

Mark from Vancouver
Mark from Vancouver

Beautiful garage door

I ordered a garage door from this company on jan 3 2014. They came the very next day and installed it. I was impressed with the speed, service, quality of workmanship and the price!. the door is beautiful and works flawlessly. Thank you GM for this beauty, I HIGHLY recommend this company!!

Melanie Fordham from Vancouver
Melanie Fordham from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Garage door installation

Matt did a great job installing and reinforcing our garage door. It has been very nice in the snow! Been working fine with no issues, and he helped us set the sensitivity so it matched what we wanted.