O.G. Marble

HomeStars  >  Countertops in Scarborough  >  O.G. Marble

Review for O.G. Marble

Alex Lau in Richmond hill
3 reviews RICHMOND HILL, ON

First of all, they are a little tough to contact as they only have contact in the office location every Tuesday and Friday. But after teh initial struggle to find and talk to them, they are really professional and the quality of work is just amazing. I know this company by referral of a few friends because they all use this company to replace their countertop. The countertop seams just almost hidden. I think the price and quality of services is just amazing. Also, with the counterptop I have, I shop around and some stores told me they need to cut this or that, because they want to use 2 slabs instead of 3 slabs (you know all caesarstone slabs come in at 120 inch x 56 inch, so some company can save a lot by providing only 2 slabs and you ended up with a countertop with multiple seams. For me, O.G. optioned to go for 3 slabs instead of 2, so my countertop only have 1 seams. This make a hugh different. Also, the owner is honest and because of this, the cost is high and he explained to me, no problem, I am also looking for vanities tops, so, combine with left overs and my countertop, I got a really good deals. trust me, talk to this guy and you won't be disappointed.