Ultra Comfort

Reviews for Ultra Comfort

Marilyn in Cambridge
Marilyn in Cambridge

Instaflame Gas Fireplace

Ultra Comfort is over the top with their sales and service! Your front line personnel Michelle and Sam are knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating! But most of all Ali - you are awesome! Thank you for your kindness, patience and all the extra time you took to make sure it was a job well done! You are an expert in your field and I am so thankful to have met you! You go above and beyond!

Jack in Cambridge
Jack in Cambridge

Honest and trustworthy

Called to get a quote for a new furnace, Ali came out and gave me a very competitive quote but told me he was able to fix the furnace for less than $200. No agenda to sell me a new unit but happy to install one for me on short notice if needed. Very happy with the customer service I have received. Would highly recommend UltraComfort.

Vica C. in Cambridge
Vica C. in Cambridge

fireplace

Based on my experience would very recommend this company to anyone.
I have an old, discontinued model of fireplace and almost every year has to be serviced.
The technicians are very friendly ,honest and took the time to explain everything. They are very quick and efficient.
Prices are very competitive.
Great company to work with!

Jeff Decker from Cambridge
Jeff Decker from Cambridge

Water Pump

I have met Ali a number of times. He has worked on 2 of my furnaces in 2 of my homes.
Last week i called the office with an emergency. Water was pouring out from under my furnace.

Ali came right over and fixed it on the spot.
I have always found Ali to be fair, honest and very respectful. I would recommend him to anyone.

Jeff from Preston

sophia in Kitchener
sophia in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Napoleon Fireplace

Spectacular job by Ali and his team in Cambridge. I have had the Napoleon X70 for 2 weeks now and I love it, It gets the house cozy instantly. I also appreciated the technicians explaining the manual after the job finished. Thanks again Guys!

Fiona A in Cambridge
Fiona A in Cambridge

Furnace repair

We were so happy with service from this company. Ali came on Sunday morning and went beyond helping us with our furnace. He was friendly, honest and we will continue to work with him and highly recommend this company. Fiona

peter  in Kitchener
peter in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Furnace fireplace

Purchased our new Furnace and air condition from this company and I am very pleased with job.
When it was installation time, the team were professional, hard-working, and a pleasure to have in my new house. they also spent extra time to leave the site spotless, and took time to explain all features to me and my wife. Great job to Ali and his crew!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Money grab for provided service

Good Aircon, good installation with paid for warranty on parts.
Then we called for service since aircon was on low performance. Very disappointing how much they charged: 508$ for a visit of 20 minutes: $200 just to respond to a call plus $200 labour plus $50 for aircon tune up and cleaning, and taxes at top. Very unprofessional to not provide the estimate in advance or to warn about high hourly rate and a call fee. Money grab. We will look for other service provider in future.

Furnace

I had this company come in before for a gas insert fireplace, I was very pleased so I called them in when my Furnace went on the fritze. I received the same great service from them as I did before, very quick and efficient. Clean work space and careful not to damage anything. I would recommend them anytime.

gas insert fireplace

I called the saleperson and they showed up that afternoon, I was happy with his knowledge and the price so they actually came that Saturday on time! Installation went on without a hitch very clean they laid down tarps on the floors and covered all the hardwood floors all the down the stairs. I love the fireplace great job and would recommend this company again.

More about Ultra Comfort

Ultra Comfort has been one of South Western Ontario most respected and fastest-growing Heating & Cooling companies for over 30 years. We attribute our success to having a thorough knowledge of the business and a high standard of business ethics. We specialize in home efficiency and home comfort systems. We ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?