250 King St. W. Cambridge ON N3H 1J2

Reviews for Ultra Comfort

Jeff Decker from Cambridge
Jeff Decker from Cambridge

Water Pump

I have met Ali a number of times. He has worked on 2 of my furnaces in 2 of my homes.
Last week i called the office with an emergency. Water was pouring out from under my furnace.

Ali came right over and fixed it on the spot.
I have always found Ali to be fair, honest and very respectful. I would recommend him to anyone.

Jeff from Preston

519-653-8040
250 King St. W.
Cambridge
N3H 1J2

Spectacular job by Ali and his team in Cambridge. I have had the Napoleon X70 for 2 weeks now and I love it, It gets the house cozy instantly. I also appreciated the technicians explaining the manual after the job finished. Thanks again Guys!

Fiona A in Cambridge
Fiona A in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Furnace repair

We were so happy with service from this company. Ali came on Sunday morning and went beyond helping us with our furnace. He was friendly, honest and we will continue to work with him and highly recommend this company. Fiona

peter  in Kitchener
peter in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Furnace fireplace

Purchased our new Furnace and air condition from this company and I am very pleased with job.
When it was installation time, the team were professional, hard-working, and a pleasure to have in my new house. they also spent extra time to leave the site spotless, and took time to explain all features to me and my wife. Great job to Ali and his crew!

1 review Hamilton, ON

Money grab for provided service

Good Aircon, good installation with paid for warranty on parts.
Then we called for service since aircon was on low performance. Very disappointing how much they charged: 508$ for a visit of 20 minutes: $200 just to respond to a call plus $200 labour plus $50 for aircon tune up and cleaning, and taxes at top. Very unprofessional to not provide the estimate in advance or to warn about high hourly rate and a call fee. Money grab. We will look for other service provider in future.

Furnace

I had this company come in before for a gas insert fireplace, I was very pleased so I called them in when my Furnace went on the fritze. I received the same great service from them as I did before, very quick and efficient. Clean work space and careful not to damage anything. I would recommend them anytime.

gas insert fireplace

I called the saleperson and they showed up that afternoon, I was happy with his knowledge and the price so they actually came that Saturday on time! Installation went on without a hitch very clean they laid down tarps on the floors and covered all the hardwood floors all the down the stairs. I love the fireplace great job and would recommend this company again.

allan james from Waterloo
allan james from Waterloo
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

Ultra Comfort "Cambridge Management" is untrustworthy

I purchased a new furnace 5 yrs ago and had a warranty repair year 3 that was covered by my 10year parts and labor warranty - small part 16.00 however because it was found during a service I still had to pay for the service. No Problem.
Since then I have called Ultra comfort every year to maintain service to keep the warranty in place and the last time Dec 2015 I was told they would look into their records and if I needed anything they would call be back. Strange that I didnt get any calls.
I called in Jan 2016 to report noises coming from the furnace and funny behavior and was told it was the venter motor and the tech said it was fine since the noise went away. 10 days later the furnace shut down and it was -20 deg. I had to tell the tech what was reported on the last service call so he could look into that since the furnace was down.
First I was told my warranty was over because it was only 5 yrs. So I produced the original paperwork and then was told by the manager/owner the company had changed ownership so there was not warranty. Funny, that the name on the original paperwork was the same as the manager/owner I was talking to "Ali" . He then said the part wasn't covered under warranty anyway or was the service call to fix the problem.
560.00 later. Not impressed with this owner and this Cambridge location. Stay away.

EP from Burlington
EP from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

New Furnace & A/C installed

Just had my old A/C & Furnace replaced with CONCORD 4AC14 Air Conditioner & CONCORD 95G2E Gas Furnace.
Great job done by Ultra Comfort Hamilton in helping us choose the right product at the right price. Very efficient installation service.
Right now we are enjoying our new Air Conditioner and we are looking forward to enjoying our new Furnace this winter and for many years to come.
This is the only company that offered us 10 years of free parts & labour warranty without raising the price.
They only sell good quality products and stand behind their products and workmanship.

Steve from Sunderland

250 King St. W.
Cambridge
N3H 1J2

Wrong fire place
Wrong installation. Installed contrary to manufacturer instruction.
Removed and given new fire place but still are owed $414
No chance of getting that money back.
Stay away, do not ever use this company.

More about Ultra Comfort

Ultra Comfort has been one of South Western Ontario most respected and fastest-growing Heating & Cooling companies for over 30 years. We attribute our success to having a thorough knowledge of the business and a high standard of business ethics. We specialize in home efficiency and home comfort systems. We ...