Ajax appliances

Reviews for Ajax appliances

Nelson in Toronto
Nelson in Toronto

Refrigerator repair

I had a fridge that was overcooling and called Ajax Appliances. They sub-contracted the work to another company and charged me $200 and never fixed the issue; they only moved the thermostat probe. They told me that to replace the thermostat it would cost several hundred dollars (when in fact the part only cost $40 as I found out later). They are only interested in collecting service fees and not actually fixing anything.

Walter from Edmonton
Walter from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Refrigerator Repair

The freezer section of my fridge was not working. Ray from Ajax came, diagnosed the problem (gas volume too low) and came back the next day to refill the gas. Great job!

Cathy in Edmonton
Cathy in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Dryer installation

Previously we had a dryer, but the capacity wasn't sufficient. It would only dry half a load at a time. I called Ajax to get done to request a capacity efficient dryer for my washer. I was very happy when they found a dryer that had the capacity that fit my needs. The installation was quick, immediate and sound. I am very happy with my dryer. The staff are very professional and helpful. Dont hesitate to give them a call anytime! I highly recommend them to anyone!