Double T Contracting Inc.

General Contractors
General Contractors
Double T Contracting Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Double T Contracting Inc.

Andrew416 in Old Toronto
Andrew416 in Old Toronto

Best Victorian Renovation/Restoration! If I could give more stars would...

If I could give more stars I would. Taras’s work is incredible! Taras and his team did a fantastic job on our 1890s Victorian home, completed in December 2018. Doing a two floor renovation/restoration on an older property is always concerning, as you never know what they’ll find when they start opening walls. This was doubly an issue as I was away for the majority of the renovation and had my 80 year old mother living in the property, which required a delicate and friendly handling of the renovation. Taras’s excellent communication and attention to detail made the entire project a breeze. He notified me immediately (with photos) at any moment that required an executive decision, and his team worked hard to keep the disruptions to a minimum and tidy up after themselves each day. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Taras.

The work included merging a restoration project with a modern renovation, and ensuring that the new additions were in line with the timeless/classic Victorian charm and character of the home. This included building a new kitchen and new bathroom (where none previously existed), partitioning the home into a duplex, new electrical/rewiring the entire house, new HVAC systems, new roof, and a new roof top deck. Taras’s attention to detail, knowledge and guidance helped me make the necessary decisions and the work was carried out to perfection.

I can not recommend Taras and all of his team at Double T Contracting Inc. highly enough.

Thank you Taras! Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Thanks for allowing us to help bring your vision to reality! Everyone at Double T Contracting felt like part of the family by the end of it all! It was a pleasure working with you and we are always at your service if need be . All the best to your mother and may all your endeavours be fruitful !

Fiona in Toronto
Fiona in Toronto

Renovation in the Beach(es); Master Bathroom and dressing room, plus 2nd bathroom

Taras and his team at Double T Contracting Inc were exceptional! They came very highly recommended by a friend with high standards, and exceeded my expectations. Taras, his staff and the trades were very polite and respectful; just lovely people. At the end of every day the clean up was thorough, which made living through this reno easy. The workmanship was professional and the finished product is beautiful. They finished on time and on budget. Taras was always available by phone and/or email. Honestly, this was the best reno ever :)

It was a pleasure working with you throughout the project. Everyone on the Double T Contracting team felt welcomed by everyone in your household. We're glad to have your house back together just in time for the Holidays! The renovations look spectacular and we hope that it brings you many years of enjoyment. All the Best to you and yours!

sfitzgerald
sfitzgerald

Full renovation of main floor and basement

This review is long overdue (mostly because we had a baby right after Taras and his team completed work). I cannot say enough good things about Taras and his crew. This was the second project we used him for, and as with the first, he was a pleasure to work with throughout. We were on a tight deadline with a baby due, and the team worked tirelessly to be sure we completed our pretty large reno on time. I enjoy the fact that Taras is upfront about the costs of things, as opposed to going over budget, as happens with so many contractors. All of our interactions with his crew were great, they were extremely polite and friendly, and clearly take alot of pride in their work. We received a ton of complements on the final result of our reno.
Thanks again to Double T contracting for delivering on their promises. We'd highly recommend them to anyone looking for a honest, hard-working group of people.

Thanks again Sarah, Sam and Zoe ! Everyone on the Double T Contracting team enjoyed bringing it together for you all. We appreciated your preparedness and your decisiveness when decisions were needed on the spot. You made doing our job easy and it was truly a pleasure. Many thanks from us all and we wish you and your family All the Best!

fiqbal
fiqbal
1 review , ON

Basement renovation (partial) and misc updates around the house

We had Taras and his guys through over a year ago when we bought our house and they did an excellent job updating and fixing nearly everything at that time. Due to time and budgetary restrictions back then, we didn't have some parts of the house worked on.
We've been in the house for long enough now to have a list of several things that needed a bit of upgrading/attention, and one section of the basement that was unfinished completed.
As with last time around, Taras and each of his guys were great. Prompt. efficient, pleasant, courteous, and very high quality work.
We have been more than happy with Double T as repeat customers, and highly recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you for having us back, It was truly a pleasure! On behalf of myself and the team we cannot thank you enough for your trust in us. Wishing you nothing but happiness in your now completed home .

Kim
Kim

Added a third floor, renovated kitchen replaced floor in all of house

Taras and his team did an amazing job. My kitchen, and new third floor look amazing. He is great to work with - and his team is fantastic. Always keeping me informed of what is happening - next steps — and the work is very high quality. My 2nd time working with him - and would do it again.

Thanks Kim! The pleasure was ours ! Everyone on the Double T Contracting team enjoyed bringing your project together. From our families to yours - enjoy the new and refreshed space !

Francois D.
Francois D.

Kitchen/Bathroom renovation

Double T Contracting Inc. came in and gutted the Kitchen and Bathroom and rebuild it exactly to plans on schedule and on budget, all the workers were professionals and nice. They did an amazing beautiful job and I would not in a second hesitate to hire them again.... actually I already have put them on hold for my basement renos !!!

Thanks for choosing to work with Double T Contracting! It was a pleasure working with you and bringing your ideas to reality. You definitely succeeded in achieving a seamless blend incorporating the new with the existing. Bravo !

Michel
Michel

Complete Home renovation

Double T Contracting completed my home renovations without a hitch. Taras and his team were committed reliable and professional throughout the project. I couldn’t have asked for a better crew; they worked extremely well together. They showed pride and care in their work and paid attention to every detail ensuring that the end result was nothing less than perfect. I love my new home. Thank you Taras and crew for delivering on your promise. My home is everything I dreamed of and more! I will recommend Double T at every opportunity!

Thank you for choosing Double T Contracting to complete your renovation . We all appreciated your kindness and hospitality, these small gestures go a long way. We are all proud of the transformation and are happy that you finally have your dream home . Wishing you many years of happiness!

Cliffside in Toronto
Cliffside in Toronto

Highly recommended

We hired Double T Contracting Inc. after reviewing several quotes. Their quote fell in the middle, not too high and not so low as to be suspicious. Communication was direct, clear & transparent. The work began on schedule & proceeded in a timely manner without lulls or disruptions. The crew was professional & courteous, always available to answer questions and address concerns. The job site was left swept clean after each days work and it was obvious there was a culture of good safe practices on site. As with all home renovations, several issues arose due to the age and condition of the original structure, however all issues were addressed and resolved quickly including several good suggestions coming from the contractor. The finished work, including framing, brick work & masonry, tile work, plumbing, HVAC, electrical upgrades, millwork, drywall & taping, painting, installation of kitchen & hardwood floors, installation of fixtures, etc., was completed with a high degree of competence. The end results were stunning: An average post-war bungalow transformed into a modern, well designed living space that any homeowner would be proud to welcome guests into. Would I hire Double T Contracting again? Absolutely, without hesitation. This is what I call value for my money. To Taras & crew: Excellent job!! +++AAA

Thanks for your confidence in Double T Contracting! We all enjoyed transforming your home. It certainly was a dramatic transformation. All the Best

Jeremy from Toronto
Jeremy from Toronto

Bathroom Reno

This was our second project with Taras. As expected, he and his team were a real pleasure to work with again. Taras is always perfectly responsive, and it's invaluable to have his experience and common sensical advice. We were thrilled with the final product, as we were with the main floor renovation. Project finished on time and on budget.

Thanks Jeremy!Your preparedness makes what we do a pleasure. Thank you from everyone at Double T contracting!

Liping S.
Liping S.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Entire second floor

I always use Double T contracting for my renovation needs and they have done a few projects for us in the past (kitchen in 2013; basement/bathroom/powder room in 2016). This time they re-did entire second floor. I had two walls removed, a complete bathroom re-do (from floor to ceiling) as well as new hardwood floors,lighting,painting,handrails and ceilings throughout the second floor. Demolition was neat and quick. Plumbing,electrical and glass fixtures look great and function perfectly. Work area were kept neat and adjacent rooms well protected during the renovation.
Taras and his crew were knowledgeable, easy to communicate with, providing input when needed while still adhering to our rather detailed vision. I can’t thank you enough guys for your invaluable advice and guidance along the way and calming my nerves and worries throughout the Reno :) i’m So happy with how my house turned out and proud to show it off to my family and friends.
I highly recommend Double T Contracting to anyone who looks for trustworthy, professional and friendly contractors.

We are greatful for your trust in Double T Contracting. It is always a pleasure helping your renovation dreams come true. We wish you many years of happiness in your beautiful home .

More about Double T Contracting Inc.

Double T Contracting specializes in complete home remodeling and renovations. Our design and build team has helped many home owners upgrade and update their homes style to a Modern, Traditional, Contemporary or Classic look and feel. We believe each home is unique, which is why we tailor your custom home renovation project to suit your lifestyle and family needs. We can update your kitchen, bathroom or your entire house and manage the project and cost to be within your time frame and budget.

At Double T Contracting we offer the highest craftsmanship and use quality materials in order to deliver you an exciting design with superior fit and finish, while increasing your home’s value.

Our design and build team knowledge can turn the most sophisticated and complex renovation project into reality and make the whole process enjoyable and stress free for you. Our Design and Build process allows us to work one on one with you, keeping you informed about each major step of the project from initiation to completion.

Let us pay attention to all the details and make your dream a reality.