HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Vaughan  >  Double T Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Double T Contracting Inc.

Taras and his team did a fantastic job on the bathroom renovation in our 100 year old house. They worked efficiently and quickly dealt with any issues that arose onsite. Taras was conscious of our budget and provided multiple solutions at various price points. He was always accessible to answer any questions or combat concerns. Looking forward to working with Double T Contracting again in the future.

Thank you for entrusting Double T Contracting with your project, I know it meant a lot to you . What a spectacular transformation, great choice of materials! I'm sure it will get many years of enjoyment. All the Best!

Maria Keeghan in Mississauga

I have been in property management for 16 years and have never experienced the professionalism and dedication to finite detail in home renovations as I have with DOUBLE T CONTRACTING INC.
I renovated my whole house including my basement, and two upper floors.
Taras was outstanding in explaining the details of the renovations every step of the way. His knowledge and expertise along with his patience was more than I could have asked for. He worked with me to bring my ideas to life and stayed within my budget and tight timeline. He was great with his communication, which made the stressfulness of the renovations easier to deal with.
His crew worked efficiently throughout the days. They respected my home and ensured minimal disruption to my neighbours.
If you want a reliable, honest and hardworking team to take care of your home and your renovation needs, I highly recommend DOUBLE T CONTRACTING INC. They are second to none!

Thank you kindly for your review. Everyone on the Double T Contracting crew enjoyed bringing your project together for you. Hope it brings you many years of enjoyment, we are forever grateful. All the Best!

Sarah G.

Our renovation with Double T Contracting couldn't have possibly gone any smoother. We are so pleased with Taras and his entire crew and would absolutely recommend them without reservation. We did a full renovation of our kitchen, dining area, front entrance, and basement and the workmanship all over our house is amazing. Our house has been completely transformed and modernized, and with Taras' expertise we were still able to maintain the original unique qualities of our home which is exactly what we wanted. The entire project was on-time and on-budget, and Taras was able to accommodate all of our last-minute requests. The whole crew was so responsive and respectful - we also had many neighbours from our street comment to us about how punctual, courteous, and friendly Double T Contracting was. We can't wait to work with them again on future projects!

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking the time to write this wonderful review. Everyone on the Double T Contracting team thoroughly enjoyed your renovation. We all appreciated your your thoughtfulness throughout the renovation . Hope your new space is enjoyed for many years to come. All the Best !

Kiron S.

We engaged Taras and Double T Contracting to expand our basement bathroom, upgrade the lighting and paint the whole basement.
Taras came highly recommended and he did not disappoint. From the beginning he was responsive, thoughtful and thorough. He worked through the planning with us and scheduled the work to accommodate our very tight timelines, while not sacrificing quality. His crew worked tirelessly and the job finished ahead of schedule and right on budget. We could count on Taras to correct any minor issues immediately, and always with a smile. He has great integrity, which made him a pleasure to deal with. Everything he said he would do he did. The entire basement looks great and we have no hesitation in recommending him for any renovation project.

Thank you for choosing the Double T Contracting team to complete your renovation,It was a pleasure to help you through the process. Most of all I'd like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. All the best to you and yours!

jenniferfalzon

I contracted Double T Contracting to renovate the main floor of my home. The work included knocking down a wall between my living room and kitchen, installing new hardwood throughout, installing a new kitchen (with a revamped design that required relocating plumbing), new electrical and a fresh paint job throughout. I had previously worked with a contractor to renovate my basement and the experience with Taras and his team was like night and day. Taras was incredibly responsive and helpful from the get-go - he would respond to my emails and calls in a prompt manner and I never had to chase him. He stayed true to his budget, outside of a few unexpected surprises due to previous faulty work. When these surprises occurred, he was very transparent, helpful and communicative. When I needed to purchase or select materials, he gave me fair notice, unlike other contractors that had me scrambling to meet their timelines. He also gave me a realistic timeline for the project and stayed on schedule.

The work itself looks fantastic. I selected an Ikea kitchen that Taras had installed numerous times before. His expertise was helpful because he was able to adapt cabinets and create custom fittings (adjust pantry depth) where bulkheads or other areas posed challenges. When we ran into issues, he always offered solutions or alternate opportunities. His team was diligent, respectful and kind. We live in a small semi-detached home and our neighbours barely noticed them!

Overall we couldn't be happier with the renovation - our home looks much better and our quality of life has improved already. I have already recommended Taras to family members and can't wait to work with him again.

Thanks Jen, it was a pleasure working together with you and Eric to create a great space that both of you can enjoy and entertain in . All of us at Double T Contracting enjoyed the transformation. Hoping it brings you many years of pleasure. All the Best !

Nadine Gogus in Mississauga

We called the team back after they had done a bathroom renovation for us several years back. They did a complete kitchen renovation for us and did a fantastic job. Very professional and quality work. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking to do a kitchen renovation.

Nadia and Bohdan Gogus
Mississauga

Thanks Nadia! It was a pleasure working with you both again! Enjoy your home!

F.I. from North York

We count ourselves very lucky to have found Taras, and that he had an opening to take our project on.
We bought a 1980s house that was partially updated, but the parts that weren't updated... really needed some attention.

Our timeline was tight, from when purchased the house to when we moved in - and he came through. We ran into some things along the way that ended up going beyond the initial scope of the contract. Not only did he handle things in stride, but when necessary he had other trades in to handle things in a timely fashion too.

It ended up being new floors throughout. All bathrooms redone, basement was technically finished but needed a lot of fixing/updating. Lots of misc fixes throughout. Really, there's little that Taras didn't end up fixing atleast a little in some way.

I can't say I had as much interaction with his team as my wife did, but she assures me all of his guys were courteous and careful.

Overall we're extremely happy with the work. High quality, efficient, no-hassle, on budget, above-and-beyond. Even on a personal level, he seems like a genuinely good guy, and so we whole-heartedly recommend Double T contracting.

Thank you for putting your trust in Double T Contracting. I am grateful for the opportunity to see your project through to the end and to have the pleasure of working with your family.It was a great spring project and I am particularly pleased with the refacing of your main staircase. The hickory really does add character to your home. I trust it will bring your family many years of happiness!

caroline.bordeaux

Main floor renovation of a semi-detached 1920 house in Leslieville including kitchen remodeling, new flooring, wall insulation and a new staircase.

We couldn't be more satisfied with Double T Contracting's work! Taras and his team are highly skilled, professional, polite and trustworthy.
They were a pleasure to work with and they went above and beyond to meet our needs. Our house is completely transformed, full of natural light and the finishes are amazing.
When you work with Double T Contracting, they take care of everything. Taras was able to work with our Interior Designer, handle appliances and materials delivery, coordinate a team of professionals. Every morning we would have a brief chat with him to discuss the game plan for the day, make the necessary decisions and we would go to work worry-free. The project went smoothly, on time and on budget! We really enjoyed chatting with Taras to get his input on the project. He is very knowledgeable and always finds a solution to home renovation challenges.
We were most impressed by the team's superior attention to details and craftsmanship. They would work extra hours just to finish something and make it perfect. They are also extremely good at keeping the house livable, keeping the level of dust to a minimum, even building a little fence to prevent our cat from going downstairs!
The last day, the whole team made sure that the house was fully cleaned and welcoming. We were sad to see them go!

We already have recommended Double T Contracting to friends and would definitely hire them again!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! On behalf of myself and everyone at Double T Contracting we would like to extend our gratitude for choosing us and allowing the team to transform your house into a home. It was a pleasure working together with you both and of course the daily inspections by Mimi your fearless feline !

Jeremy from Toronto

Taras and his team just finished our renovation on our house and we can't say enough about how incredible he is to work with. No one can believe how seamless the renovation was and how happy we were with all aspects, and this was in no small part because of Taras. For context, the scope of our project was a full main floor gut of a 120 year old Leslieville Victorian semi.

We found Taras through Homestars, and met with him a few times before deciding. We got a good feeling from him but it was seeing his relationship and speaking with a former client that sealed the deal for us. I would recommend doing the same.

As for the project, he wrapped up ahead of the schedule he promised, right on budget, and the workmanship far surpassed our expectations. I'm a very detail oriented person, and Taras, Terry and Mark would re-do things that I could see no problem with because they take such great pride in a perfect finished product. We had some very tricky aspects because of the age of our house, but they were always motivated by the challenge and never ever complained. They put a substantial amount of extra work and materials in to make sure our house was safe and the finishes were perfect, and there was never any fuss made about extra cost.

Taras only does one job at a time, which means he is there in person, all day, every day. This is incredibly valuable for 2 reasons. It gave us great peace of mind knowing he would be there when any other trades or delivery people came through. He really took care of the house for us like it was his own. The other benefit is that he wants to finish the project on time as much as you do. He's very experienced so you can put stock in any timelines he gives you.

Finally, and probably most importantly, Taras, Terry and Mark are some of the nicest guys I have ever met. They are extremely patient, honest, and genuine. I'm sure you'll be as thrilled as we were with the entire process and the finished product if you work with Double T.

Thank you for your kind words! We really enjoyed working with you on your project. You now have a home everyone can be proud of! A big thanks from myself and everyone a on the Double T Contracting team that helped make it happen! Enjoy!

alexandre in Toronto

Taras and his team transformed our house into a home. I cannot express how amazing they were in their craftsmanship, attention to detail, their ability to get things done and their professionalism. Our first floor went from 3 rooms to open concept, our hardwood floors upgraded and our bathroom and kitchen renovated to fit a beautiful, modern esthetic. I would not hesitate to go with Double T again for future renos or to recommend them to anyone in search of a GC. Taras is your consummate perfectionist and strives for excellence. He puts his customers first, providing guidance and expertise on decisions, and always in the best interest of you and your family. I am certain he will help to meet your vision just as he met ours.

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to post a review! It was a pleasure renovating your Roncesvalles home. Taking your hundred + year old house and giving it a ultra modern look was fun . I am particularly happy with the open tread stair case and how it makes the main floor look bigger. Thanks again!

More about Double T Contracting Inc.

Double T Contracting specializes in complete home remodeling and renovations. Our design and build team has helped many home owners upgrade and update their homes style to a Modern, Traditional, Contemporary or Classic look and feel. We believe each home is unique, which is why we tailor your custom home renovation project to suit your lifestyle and family needs. We can update your kitchen, bathroom or your entire house and manage the project and cost to be within your time frame and budget.

At Double T Contracting we offer the highest craftsmanship and use quality materials in order to deliver you an exciting design with superior fit and finish, while increasing your home’s value.

Our design and build team knowledge can turn the most sophisticated and complex renovation project into reality and make the whole process enjoyable and stress free for you. Our Design and Build process allows us to work one on one with you, keeping you informed about each major step of the project from initiation to completion.

Let us pay attention to all the details and make your dream a reality.