All Star Landscaping

Ash from Edmonton
Ash from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Landscaping

These guys are great! Quality of work was awesome. They showed up on time and finished the work fast. They only take payment when they are done and never complain. Also very easy to talk to. I am recommending them to all of my friends!

John from Edmonton
John from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

General Backyard work

Excellent experience with All Star Landscaping! They were fast, reliable and their work speaks for itself. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality work with a reasonable price.

Lynne in Edmonton
Lynne in Edmonton
1 review ,

Landscaping

I saw these landscapers in my neighborhood and decided to give them a try. They seem like they know what they were doing. I was happy with the the customer service. They were professional and friendly. The price was reasonable. They also had good follow up service. I had a minor issue and gave them a call and they came out right away. I would recommend them. They did a good job with my landscaping.