Diva with a Duster

Anthony Piccione in Scarborough
Anthony Piccione in Scarborough
1 review SCARBOROUGH, ON

Cleaning

I have used 3 different cleaning ladies and Diva with a Duster has been the best one so far. I've been using her service for the past year and she has done a fabulous job every time. She usually brings another lady to help her and their usually done in 2-3 hours. They are VERY thorough at what they do. Yes she did mention when she visited me that they do not move fridges or stoves (or any furniture) because they can be heavy and they do not want to be responsible for scratching our floors. I respected that she was up front with me. Thats no problem anyway because I wouldn't want a lady to move heavy appliances. Buddy that wrote the first review...That picture you showed is probably before you called her!! Sometimes in business you have to walk away from customers and that's probably why she didn't ask WHY you didn't want her services. When I pay her, I leave her money on the kitchen counter (because I'm not home). I have referred her to 4 other people and they have been extremely happy with her. She gave me the option to pay by cash or by cheque and she would provide me an invoice. I do not expect someone to invoice me and then have to wait 30 days to get paid!!

Backup Electric management
Backup Electric management

Cleaning a townhome

Laura, who owns the company, needs to be told how to do her job.
She was asked 3 times to clean under the fridge and then after the third time she said it was too heavy. I then showed her it was on wheels and wasn't heavy at all.
Her dusting doesn't include most pictures, coffee tables, over doors and window frames and cob webs. She insists on being paid up front and seems to have a problem with giving out invoices.
After she finished one week, she said she had cleaned under the stove. About a week later I dropped something in front of the stove and happened to look down the side. Disgusting. I then slid the stove out and found that, if she did do under the stove, she did a horrible job. I ended up cleaning what I paid her to do.
When she was done in the upstairs bathroom, she dumped something in the bathtub and didn't rinse it down. When I arrived home, the upstairs smelled like somewhat sanitized raw sewage. It was hard to breathe.
When I told her I wouldn't need her servies anymore, she didn't even ask why. SHe doesn't seem to care as long as she is paid up front.